Worst trade offers

TheMightyPotato

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait... you donated and support this site, yet use its mocked name? Doesn't it make you a "bible.tf user" too?

It's the situational context. One man following blindly backpack.tf prices, the second one donating to the site, the forums they like. Following backpack.tf every time and not realising it's pricing may not be accurate just isn't good. What is the relation with donating to this site? 

​-

​

​FdcNIZ2.png

​

​Another scammer who is trying to manipulate ppl w/ self-determined prices on the scm.

​

https://rep.tf/76561198043542741

If he is the one who is listing those items on the scm then take a screenshot and report him, he will get banned. If he just claims how much his items are worth in the trade offer message you might leave him a -trust.

If he is the one who is listing those items on the scm then take a screenshot and report him, he will get banned. If he just claims how much his items are worth in the trade offer message you might leave him a -trust.

​​I did already. But SCM listings were already gone. I didn't know that I can give -trust just for this. I'll consider it for next attempts. Thanks for that.

​​I did already. But SCM listings were already gone. I didn't know that I can give -trust just for this. I'll consider it for next attempts. Thanks for that.

He really needs to state how much his item is worth tho either in a conversation or in the trade offer itself. Or as I said, list the items on SCM himself.

2xLFYSk.pngNot selling my taunts anywhere and also tagged them as 'Not for sale' in my inventory on backpack.tf, well, atleast he offered 0.02 ref overpay I guess.

No matter how low tier trading this may be, someone once random traded me and offered a crate from ages ago for a key.

Nope.

Archived