Worst trade offers

TheMightyPotato

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Random kid adds me, tries to give me his whole inventory for 6 keys and a bunch of crates with a strange sapper and various valuable items underneath. I sent him a counter offer with a strange

Classic stating "this is how much I'm willing to pay." I ended with this.

STEAM

Geartooth » Item Inventory » Inventory History

<> Showing most recent 30 history items

5 Sep, 2016

You traded with Jimmy. 8:51pm

+Natascha, The Sandvich, The Killing Gloves of Boxing, The Dalokohs Bar, The Warrior's Spirit, The Buffalo Steak Sandvich, The Brass Beast, The Fists of Steel, Tomislav, The Family Business, The Eviction Notice, The Huo-Long Heater, Gloves of Running Urgently, The Panic Attack, The Dead Ringer, The Cloak and Dagger, The Ambassador, L'Etranger, Your Eternal Reward, Conniver's Kunai, The Enforcer, The Big Earner, The Diamondback, The Spy-cicle, The Red-Tape Recorder, The Wrangler, Frontier Justice, The Gunslinger, The Southern Hospitality, The Jag, The Widowmaker, The Short Circuit, The Pomson 6000, The Eureka Effect, The Rescue Ranger, The Panic Attack, The Huntsman, The Razorback, Jarate, The Tribalman's Shiv, The Sydney Sleeper, Darwin's Danger Shield, The Bushwacka, The Shahanshah, The Bazaar Bargain, The Machina, The Cozy Camper, The Cleaner's Carbine, The Hitman's Heatmaker, The Classic, ''pussy puncher'', The Dead Ringer, The Cloak and Dagger, The Ambassador, L'Etranger, Your Eternal Reward, Conniver's Kunai, The Enforcer, The Big Earner, The Diamondback, The Spy-cicle, The Red-Tape Recorder, The Wrangler, Frontier Justice, The Gunslinger, The Southern Hospitality, The Jag, The Widowmaker, The Short Circuit, The Pomson 6000, The Eureka Effect, The Rescue Ranger, The Panic Attack, Natascha, The Sandvich, The Killing Gloves of Boxing, The Dalokohs Bar, The Warrior's Spirit, The Buffalo Steak Sandvich, The Brass Beast, The Fists of Steel, Tomislav, The Family Business, The Eviction Notice, The Holiday Punch, The Huo-Long Heater, Gloves of Running Urgently, The Panic Attack, The Huntsman, The Razorback, Jarate, The Tribalman's Shiv, The Sydney Sleeper, Darwin's Danger Shield, The Bushwacka, The Shahanshah, The Bazaar Bargain, The Machina, The Cozy Camper, The Cleaner's Carbine, The Hitman's Heatmaker, The Classic, The Direct Hit, The Equalizer, The Buff Banner, The Gunboats, The Battalion's Backup, The Black Box, The Concheror, The Half-Zatoichi, The Liberty Launcher, The Market Gardener, The Cow Mangler 5000, The Righteous Bison, The Mantreads, The Disciplinary Action, The Original, The Beggar's Bazooka, The Air Strike, The Rocket Jumper, The Reserve Shooter, The Panic Attack, The B.A.S.E. Jumper, The Escape Plan, The Pain Train, The Scottish Resistance, The Chargin' Targe, The Eyelander, The Scotsman's Skullcutter, The Ullapool Caber, The Loch-n-Load, The Claidheamh Mòr, The Persian Persuader, Ali Baba's Wee Booties, The Splendid Screen, Nessie's Nine Iron, The Bootlegger, The Scottish Handshake, The Tide Turner, The Quickiebomb Launcher, The Iron Bomber, The Loose Cannon, The Sticky Jumper, The B.A.S.E. Jumper, The Pain Train, The Sandman, The Force-A-Nature, Bonk! Atomic Punch, Crit-a-Cola, The Shortstop, Mad Milk, The Candy Cane, The Boston Basher, The Fan O'War, The Soda Popper, The Winger, The Atomizer, The Wrap Assassin, Baby Face's Blaster, Pretty Boy's Pocket Pistol, The Flying Guillotine, The Back Scatter, The Axtinguisher, The Flare Gun, The Backburner, The Homewrecker, The Powerjack, The Degreaser, The Back Scratcher, Detonator, The Third Degree, The Phlogistinator, The Manmelter, The Lollichop, The Scorch Shot, The Rainblower, The Neon Annihilator, The Reserve Shooter, The Panic Attack, The Kritzkrieg, The Blutsauger, The Ubersaw, The Vita-Saw, The Amputator, Crusader's Crossbow, The Quick-Fix, The Overdose, The Solemn Vow, The Vaccinator, Refined Metal, Refined Metal, Refined Metal, Scrap Metal

–''Cock Rocket V4''

• 2 weeks later...

H2T8ymD.jpg

No idea what does that mean.

blagodarin = thankyou

He spelt the first word wrong, cause the closest russian word to it is Pozhaluysta, which means please.

I don't have a screenshot ('cause am lazy), but the worst trade offers are the ones that you want to accept, but give you constant error messages because the item server is dead and the items "disappear" ;-;

I don't have a screenshot ('cause am lazy), but the worst trade offers are the ones that you want to accept, but give you constant error messages because the item server is dead and the items "disappear" ;-;

I'll make your virginity disappear

Archived