Mann co. Select Reserve Crate series #70 speculations

❤ΣκαπανέαςGr❤

Unusual weapons, deal with it

Well, we got that axe for the Demoman.

I'd like to see strange versions of the promo items. I personally like to use the AWPer Hand but since not strange, I use the stock. A strange hammer would also be pretty cool.

I thought I heard somewhere that Valve doesn't release strangifiers for third party promotion weapon re-skins, which would rule out the awp, and napalmer.

Note RESKINS. Machina is it's own weapon, same with the short circuit. 

But besides that a Strange gunboats.. (# of times rocket jumping?) 

I'd love a red-tape recorder strangifier however technically the red-tape recorder doesn't break buildings, it downgrades them infinitely :I

doesn't it break the building once it finishes downgrading.....

ontopic ->  awp strangifier (although will be too expensive probably for my poor ass)

-not sure if these have been said, but freedom staff, sharpdresser, volcano fragment, sunstick, bison

Pretty sure new munition crates would have Strangifiers.

#70 would have at least 4 new stranges and strangifier or strange part.

I'd like to see a Awper Hand or Fortified Compound as stranges.  Strangifier form would be easier.

I'd love a red-tape recorder strangifier however technically the red-tape recorder doesn't break buildings, it downgrades them infinitely :I

it could track levels downgraded.anything is possible

you could add the strange part buildings destroyed to it though

I thought I heard somewhere that Valve doesn't release strangifiers for third party promotion weapon re-skins, which would rule out the awp, and napalmer.

Note RESKINS. Machina is it's own weapon, same with the short circuit. 

But besides that a Strange gunboats.. (# of times rocket jumping?) 

rocket jumper would had to be a strangifier as well as the sticky jumper.and for sure I would personally love the overal flight time and the grades to be like ace rocketjumper/rookie rj/dogfighter stickyjumper/ and pilot related things you deserve a like!

Unusual weapons, deal with it

I don't see unusual weapons before 101#

that would make sense as it would drive the strangifiers remaining stock higher in price.

also would sell crates and keys.

but I think it is to soon maybe in a couple of years.

I really support this idea since the day I got my unusual haunted scrap.

happened already

killstreaks are those

well Itsy we could get some kind of exotic metals for weapons not just sheens and killstreaks.

remember that aussies are made of gold(australium) and they look awesome

Imagine if a weapon was made out of a purplish metal that happened to be unusual haunted(oups).cause lets face it,there is not a ''usual'' purplish metal in existance.Then wouldn't that weapon be unusual ;)food for thoughts.

do not rule out unusual weapons not yet.but if they did put a drop like that on a crate there would replace the "exceedingly rare item" tag with  the "exceedingly rare weapon/*rocket launcher or **name of a weapon" tag probably. its an idea that don't deserves to be scraped away.It has potential and a great economical dynamic.

Archived