Scammers getting stupider?

rahuber69scraptounusual

i was offered a 50 dollar gift card from a guy and he said i will give you the code as soon as i get the hat and i said how do i know i can trust you and he said idk i said can i trust you he said no i said ok 

So in this lesson scammers are complete idiots

i was offered a 50 dollar gift card from a guy and he said i will give you the code as soon as i get the hat and i said how do i know i can trust you and he said idk i said can i trust you he said no i said ok 

So in this lesson scammers are complete idiots

I was offered a 50 dollar gift card from a guy. He said that he would give me the code as soon as i gave the hat to him. I asked how i would be able to trust him, and he did not know how he can prove that he was trustworthy. So i said ok? <--- wtf?

So this proves that scammers are complete idiots.

SRS, your grammar is so bad I had to correct you

I don't think they're getting more stupid on average, methinks they're running outta new ideas

as an aside, from google definitions: 

stu·pid

ˈst(y)o͞opəd/

adjective

comparative adjective: stupider

Clicking the report button is a waste of energy. Mr./Ms. ClickHappy give them too many alts for it to even make a difference anyway.

However I definitely have seen a lot less phishing messages being sent through Friend/Message means. I guess it is clever using the account comments. Anybody who checks your comments section is vulnerable if it's there. 

Archived