Writing problem

BananasPajamas

So here's the deal,my pc got upgraded,started normally,installed some stupid security actualizations(<-crap),updated adobe read and flash player through avast,downloaded pc registry mechanic for scanning...after that it started to take me 4 SECONDS to write a letter.I unistalled all the actualizations that were installed today,nothing.It was on everything,skype,steam,firefox,chrome,i could only type normally on explorer.

WHAT DO I DO ? D: This is a huge pain...

I am using win. 7 btw

I say micro$oft hacked your pc and is forcing you to use ie. Now they got 3 users that aren't 80+ Wooo

wat. How do i fix dis ? D=

Get a new computer

That's what i did get..If i don't find a solution to fix this crap,i'm gonna reinstall win7.

um...should proabbly write in more detail but ill suggest trying a system restore?

probably have some malware going on using up all your cpu/ram and making your comp slow im guessing

um...should proabbly write in more detail but ill suggest trying a system restore?

probably have some malware going on using up all your cpu/ram and making your comp slow im guessing

I basically realized what happened an hour later after i screwed up...the restore point is after it happened...so it's the same

I started up the pc,dem security actualization icon appeared,clicked it and started downloadin,after finisning i updated dem adobe crap and downloaded pc registry mechanic,went in steam,started writing at the speed of a turtle.

How do i fix dis ? D: I don't wanna give 20 bucks again for a reinstall. D=

I basically realized what happened an hour later after i screwed up...the restore point is after it happened...so it's the same

I started up the pc,dem security actualization icon appeared,clicked it and started downloadin,after finisning i updated dem adobe crap and downloaded pc registry mechanic,went in steam,started writing at the speed of a turtle.

How do i fix dis ? D: I don't wanna give 20 bucks again for a reinstall. D=

well if it is a malware ill advise scanning with malwarebytes (free download) and do a full system scan? And then full avast for safety measure :S

hopefully it detects something and is the cause of your problems?

If none of it works, try factory restore- it'll put it back to what it was like when you got it, and you'll have to re-download things, but only use it as a last resort. I've done it a few times, but I made sure to save most of my important data elsewhere.

Archived