Tf2 trading

Senpa1

Get into items that are rising / easy to flip. Paints are always recommended, but some certain hats are also good.

Using that ref to craft hats is a risky move, but if you feel like you're up for it, go2it.

Don't buy anything that's discounted / noted as a quicksale unless it's INCREDIBLY cheap

It's a good move to buy a key now?

considering you only have enough to buy one currently it would be better for you to flip items that are less than a key.

This is REALLY far ahead, but if you decide you want to get some keys via IRL money, invest in australiums.

Buy them at backpack.tf price and sell 2 keys over what you paid and you will often get profit 

Buy trading cards for a scrap each, sell them on the market, buy CS:GO weapons, and sell those for a bunch of TF2 stuff. Trust me - it works. Just don't get the cheap skins, they never sell.

Buying taunts for a 1-2 ref profit each would be pretty easy with what you have.

So i can buy square dance for 5-6 ref and sell it for 7

And i want to buy 2 key with RL money how to invest this keys

big kill is uncraftable

1)go to a trade server

2)shout buying botkillers

3)check sellers in classifieds [bp.tf prices are usually outdated]

4)buy them

5)sell them @ classifieds

It seems that most haven't actually really explains it to you, as it's nearly impossible to know what to do with thoose advices.

What you need to do is called flipping, what this means is, that you buy and item for lower than market value, and then sell it at market value.

For example: http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/24623002#latest

Take a look at the Brotherhood of Arms, on backpack.tf the classified listings http://backpack.tf/classifieds/?item=Brotherhood%20of%20Arms&quality=6&tradable=1&craftable=1 you can see that most people are selling it for 7 Refined. What this means is that it is possible to sell it for 7 Refined.

I know there are 4 people selling for lower, but 4 people does not mean 7 Refined isn't possible, there needs to be alot more people selling it for a lower price, to make it worth less.

Basically, when you choose your items, go on backpack.tf, check the classifieds listings of various items, and see what most people are selling for. If the price suggested is 5 Refined, but most are selling for 4.33 (maybe 7 or more) It's probably not very easy to sell at 5 Refined, which means you need to lower your buying price too. In this example, it would be ideal to buy for 3.66 Refined or 3.33 Refined.

There are also some items you shouldn't flip, such as:

- Paints, they're WAY too overdone, even when I had outpost premium I didn't buy many.

- Halloween items, they're hard to sell, and have low demand.

- New items, they simply aren't stable in price, and you can get screwed over easily.

What are some good items to buy?

- Taunts, right now Taunts are in high demand, alot of people want them, keep in mind that they're rising, so check the market regardless of bp.tf price.

- Cosmetics, TF2 is all about hats, everyone want them, just pick the ones that aren't ugly, higher demand = easier to sell.

- Stranges, Just easy, almost regardless of any, but again, take the weapons people actually use. My theory is that there are far more people buying a strange Market Gardener than Strange Brass Beast.

Anyone can give me some tips and tricks ffor trading,like what to trade,discount,what to buy? etc

i have 13.55 ref how can i make more?

strange cosmetics for refs flip them to market for above the lower listings they all sell fast.

Archived