you trade only for profit or fun

LegoTonix

you trade only for profit or fun  

133 members have voted

1. 1. you trade for

I dont think you can trade for fun without making profit, if you trade for fun your gonna eventually run out of money to trade for "fun" with

I dont think you can trade for fun without making profit, if you trade for fun your gonna eventually run out of money to trade for "fun" with

Unless friends keep giving you money :P

I traded for my collection but also had to trade for profit to get it eventually.

Im somewhere in the middle I guess.

I traded for my collection but also had to trade for profit to get it eventually.

Im somewhere in the middle I guess.

I've made profit on lots of trades, but I've never had a problem properly overpaying for items I actually wanted.  

I would be in the both category; It's nice to trade items and get some good profit from them to help get better items you want in the future, but at the same time it's nice that when I'm bored or have nothing else to do I can go into my bp and see what I can trade and just keep myself busy selling/buying items to help pass the time.

For fun. Trading for profit earns so little in comparison to my actual job that it's barely worth it especially when time is factored into it.

Mostly fun, but I don't pay a ton on things as to not run out of money. And I do prefer to pay a little less for things generally if I can. But mostly, I just buy things every now and then because I want to actually use them.

I like trading for fun, go ahead and burn me at the stake if you want. I like having a nice set of regular cosmetics and some strange festives that I've wanted since they came out. However, I will trade for profit at times.

For Fun and For Glory

For the first year, it was for both.

In the past year, it was just for fun/wanting my own loadouts in tf2 and csgo. Then I started trading for profit in csgo but that ultimately led me to my doom.

tl;dr Don't trade for profit. it kills

/s

Archived