Automatic is having a hufflepuff

SL.DaveTheLad

So I get this now:

20:03:36 - info: [274760842] Asked: 10 refined (Strange Harlequin's Hooves). Offered: 10 refined.

20:03:36 - debug: offers: accepting offer: 400

20:03:36 - error: [274760842] There was an error validating the code you entered.  Please try again. - retrying in 10s...

20:03:46 - verbose: [274760842] Verifying...

20:03:48 - debug: offers: accepting offer: 400

20:03:48 - error: [274760842] There was an error validating the code you entered.  Please try again. - retrying in 10s...
  • It's worked fine for the last month i've used it. Never had any problems.
  • It's run on a raspberry pi (on the linux shell, not in gui mode), and nothing else is running on it.
  • I've tried deleting the settings.json file to login in and set it up etc. but the same error came up.
  • I have not deleted the cookie that holds steam auth data, so steam guard isn't the problem.

What should thee do-eth?
If you want/need any other info on how it's set up or run feel free to ask :3

A new captcha feature was added into trading today. That could be it seeing as you get the message of not entering the valid code.

rip bots?

A new captcha feature was added into trading today. That could be it seeing as you get the message of not entering the valid code.

rip bots?

OM WHY ;-; Is it not already secure with VAC and 7/15 day trading limits and steam guard and gaben....

rip bots?

This already fucked me on 2 trade offers I couldn't accept and then became invalid because they were traded to someone else. Fuck valve. 

OM WHY ;-; Is it not already secure with VAC and 7/15 day trading limits and steam guard and gaben....

ikr. Seem's like Valve has really started screwing with us :c Apparently all that isn't enough

Archived