Most annoying thing in video games

Explosion-chan

Terrible Teammates who don't stick together....*Cough* CS:GO *Cough*

Only the bad ones. If a lot of people on my team rush a certain point, I'll stick to the other side and hide so I can flank. It gets me kills and helps the team

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At this point cinema sins should do a video Game sin series... Is anyone agreed?

The ones that go bobo.

(HARD TO SEE ANSWER: PINOYS)

Bobo means "Your an Idiot!" or "your stupid" in a short term in Tagalog. (for some who is curious)

And I am a Pinoy and yes It does get quite annoying and sometime I been facepalm if someone is saying that while playing a simple game instead of being cool and just deal with it. Try going to a local internet cafe (for majority called it a computer shop for some reasons) with almost all the user playing DOTA or DOTA 2 and you will been hearing a ton of foul mouth a lot and possible rarely throwing, smashing keyboard, stand up and throw something at the ground and the funniest one fall downs to his/her chair...(seriously that why I am sticking playing PC game at home with a fully set up DSL Connection instead of going to a internet cafe and it a lot cheaper than paying 20-50 pesos per hour).

In strategy games, people that think the single player mode is unimportant and all balance should be multiplayer only whilst like 90% of the user base doesn't ever play multiplayer

Archived