$$$$$$$$$$

F  CHARLIE

If I were to  invest $3,000.00 into each of these games, over the next three months, what would be my expected rate of return?

TF2 - 

Dota2 - 

CSGO - 

I want to see as many traders post their opinion as possible.  I don't need you to say how, just the end expectation.  As for myself, I feel TF2 can yield 25% without too much trouble.   Is there any barriers (like if I put in $20,000)?

Thank you in advance.  

25 sounds possible.

I sold my bp for 70% of its price, you might be albe to buy stuff like bp's 30% off and resell fast

stick to 1stgens and popular stuff tho

Posted · Hidden by polar, January 6, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by polar, January 6, 2015 - No reason given

If I were to  invest $3,000.00 into each of these games, over the next three months, what would be my expected rate of return?

TF2 - 

Dota2 - 

CSGO - 

I want to see as many traders post their opinion as possible.  I don't need you to say how, just the end expectation.  As for myself, I feel TF2 can yield 25% without too much trouble.   Is there any barriers (like if I put in $20,000)?

Thank you in advance.  

WOWOWOWOWOW Wut?

Who is gonna invest 3000 dollars on a game economy?? Seriously? I mean, even the china gold diggers/scammers of Mmo don't put that much i suppose.

From TF2, with $3000, I could probably get like $5000 in 3 months.

Dota? Dont.

CSGO? Lol wait for teird to say, apparently he makes crap loads off of this

Dota isn't really a profit economy, more of a trade for new items to use rather than flip.

One user got a burning KE in one year of trading so...  I 'unno

TF2 is easy, could maybe even double it if you really make a huge effort for it.

CSGO could do the same, but you really need to know what you're doing. If you gave Teeird that much to i vest in CSGO, then he's probably double it, from what I've seen him do (he has said multiple times that he earned ~$500 in one trade).

Don't know about Dota trading.

WOWOWOWOWOW Wut?

Who is gonna invest 3000 dollars on a game economy?? Seriously? I mean, even the china gold diggers/scammers of Mmo don't put that much i suppose.

May I direct you to the backpack of Bobsplosion

This is not really a fair question. If you are willing to make item trading your full-time job and if you are willing to be aggressive, you should be able to make 100k a year in both tf2 and cs:go. Difference is that people will flip out like they do over Wayne in TF2 and they won't care in cs:go. But the potential of making serious cash is there for both. I literally don't do anything besides autobump my unusual trades - that's almost no time invested in trading - and even I make 25% in tf2. But the percent you make is highly dependent on multiple factors:

(1) Time it takes to really learn / understand the economy. You don't make 25% with zero effort on Day 1 or even Day 100. You have to count the time up front to learn the system.

(2) How much time you are willing to invest. Are you willing to be really aggressive and add new unboxers or offer your hats on lots of trades at the cost of "respect"? Are you willing to spend time camping on trade.tf or SCM? The time you invest is directly proportional to what you get. The potential is EASILY there to convert 3k to 100k in a year on either TF2 or CS:GO.

I just want an aussie sapper or invis watch

Wrong post sorry...

if you are actually thinking about investing in a video game economy to turn a quick profit, you're thinking wrong.

Expect you can Turn it into a quick profit if you are good enough,  If you put effort into it, I just Bump my trades xD.

And im at about 16 buds+

if you are actually thinking about investing in a video game economy to turn a quick profit, you're thinking wrong.

Yea, he should invest in mutual funds or bonds instead where a 10% annual profit is something to pop champagne over.  Or real estate since that's never gone wrong for anybody ever.  

Yea, he should invest in mutual funds or bonds instead where a 10% annual profit is something to pop champagne over.  Or real estate since that's never gone wrong for anybody ever.

This is actually true. Market gives 25% in a good year to average investor. If you can get just 10% each quarter from a game economy than you are killing it. I just don't think someone could invset $1000,000 in this so easily.

Archived