Have some questions about backing up my iPad.

λngelღмander

I have it jailbroken on iOS 7.1.2 or something, and I don't want to update it, and I don't like the way apple backs up an ipad, besides, it will try to make me update. I have this program called feem that works on ipad and computer, it's a file transferer.

If I use iFile to transfer the things I want to back up into my computer, and I were to get a new ipad, got it jailbroken, and put the old files back into my iPad through feem, would they automatically place an icon on the springboard?

Would I have to install them normally from the app store, then put the save files in the app, or could I just paste the entire app into the applications folder and expect an icon to appear? I'm worried that it won't install correctly.

ipad nice joke mate

I actually really like my iPad, even more than I like my computer. I'm not thinking about getting a new one anytime soon, but it is a few years old now and I already replaced the screen once, it's somewhat slow, and every once in a while I have to smack the bottom lightly because the speakers stop working momentarily, so it's not a bad idea to have it backed up.

Having it jailbroken, I've boot looped it a number of times, though I've found solutions every time. I just want to have all of my most precious info somewhere in case I really fuck it up and can't bring it back like usual.

iPads are really solid investments if you're looking for a versatile and user friendly tablet that will last long and have plenty of features (if you plan to jailbreak).

Archived