Yes

Brokering an unusual for a banned person is bannable

Yeah, you can't get other people to sell items for banned people. D:

even my steam rep clean ?.. :(

+ it my first Time got banned from tf2outpost and it permanently ... T_T

Yeah I know D:

It's not the only way to sell stuff though! There's always bp.tf classifieds and bazaar.

Well, look at why you got banned:

Trading with a obvious alt to a banned user, even after being warned by others. This user showed a clear disregard for our rules and standards of the community to keep problem users from profiting.

This user has been banned permanently by Currier Bell. The reason for this ban is as follows:

"Trading with a obvious alt to a banned user, even after being warned by others. This user showed a clear disregard for our rules and standards of the community to keep problem users from profiting."

Copied straight from his TF2OP profile.

So i cant use Outpost ..... so i want to give my Unusual to my freind,to help me selling my item ... 

will him get banned ?....

Yep, and if anyone buys it knowing that you're banned there is most likely to be banned as well.

Looking at the reason why you got banned technically you would be marked on steamrep if they could do their job correctly and dint take months to get some response. i.e. you're not clean.

You essentially knowingly traded with a scammer that is a permanent ban no questions asked.

You got banned for trading with obvious scammer alts. You should be also banned from bp.tf, bazaar and on steamrep for this.

wow its not like 15 other people posted the same thing

bazaar is still somewhat of a ghost town though

It's not as bad as I expected, being Part of the group who's gone there for a lack of other options.

You got banned for trading with obvious scammer alts. You should be also banned from bp.tf, bazaar and on steamrep for this.

No, he got banned for KNOWINGLY trading with a scammer alt. If he didn't know, they'd likely have given him a warning, or a temp ban at most.

Archived