What if there was No Trading Sites?

Senpai Absol~

How do you think the Economy Would work If there was 0 Trading Sites and none would be made?

Do you think the Economy would work Or Would it be inpossible To even Work out?

imo I don't think the Economy Could work without These Trading Sites we have

Trade servers exist

aand the economy would look differently, atleast everything wouldnt be so overpriced

Yeah I know, But it still would be insanely Hard to sell stuff

oh and that means No bp.tf

so no prices, Im guessing servers might Start Making Prices XD

Well, there would be no trading sites= No Bp.tf

Means No Premium

Premium is a tool for noob sharks, real sharks used to go on Valve servers and use programs to scan everybody's backpack on there (the skilled ones would often get unusuals for less than a key). Unfortunately for them the inventory privacy change, which made every backpack friends only by default, completely countered this.

Premium is a tool for noob sharks, real sharks used to go on Valve servers and use programs to scan everybody's backpack on there (the skilled ones would often get unusuals for less than a key). Unfortunately for them the inventory privacy change, which made every backpack friends only by default, completely countered this.

Damn. But now all sharks gotta use Premium Don't they?

It would probably be like the economy in Warframe (lel what)

People only trade in order to get the things they like, valuing items solely on personal wants. (nobody in Warframe trades to make actual money)

Keys would be still most likely be the prime dat wordplay if you play warframe currency, not sure if buds would have rosen as a higher tier currency.

You would probably also be able to sell your items for full price way easier to someone who actually wants it as well.

I suppose being "rich" would be a lot more subjective if nothing had a rough price and everyone had a completely different opinion on the value of items.

People would still have poor grammar when writing titles.

I have a feeling that you would hide a post like yours on outpost if it was reported by an illiterate, oversensitive premium user.

inb4 backpack.tf was the reason for the price increase of keys faggots

Yea it would probably make trading a bit more dangerous. Also, since most people rely on backpack.tf as a bible (at this point) there would be some serious implications if it were no longer available. 

I suppose being "rich" would be a lot more subjective if nothing had a rough price and everyone had a completely different opinion on the value of items.

I have a feeling that you would hide a post like this on outpost if it was reported by an illiterate, oversensitive premium user.

I have no idea If your Calling him out or Agreeing with him

inb4 backpack.tf was the reason for the price increase of keys faggots

Yea it would probably make trading a bit more dangerous. Also, since most people rely on backpack.tf as a bible (at this point) there would be some serious implications if it were no longer available. 

Yeah, that is why I've been thinking the Eco wouldn't work

I have a feeling that you would hide a post like yours on outpost if it was reported by an illiterate, oversensitive premium user.

I enforce the rules of the site I moderate. This is not my site.

Archived