Why cant more people be like this?

Dreadscope

'cause not everyone wants to spend that much time/effort trading?  (and I have no interest in unusuals so meh?)

might I also inquire, why can't you be like this too :?

But how much money did he really make? imo that's just way too much time and effort when you make nearly $170 (~5 buds) a week from working a real job. (amount varies, of course)

With 2-3 five day weeks worth of work, you can get a nice Scorching or Burning hat.

Unless you're making some serious cash in trading, it's not worth anyone's time imo.

But how much money did he really make? imo that's just way too much time and effort when you make nearly $170 (~5 buds) a week from working a real job. (amount varies, of course)

With 2-3 five day weeks worth of work, you can get a nice Scorching or Burning hat.

Unless you're making some serious cash in trading, it's not worth anyone's time imo.

You're assuming that money is the most important thing.  Did it not occur to you that the time he spent was valuable to him in some other way?  The accomplishment of trading your way up to something better than what you started with can be its own reward, without the need of taking a shortcut by dumping money into the game.  While some do view trading as a job, others see it as just a leisure activity.

You're assuming that money is the most important thing.  Did it not occur to you that the time he spent was valuable to him in some other way?  The accomplishment of trading your way up to something better than what you started with can be its own reward, without the need of taking a shortcut by dumping money into the game.  While some do view trading as a job, others see it as just a leisure activity.

If you look closely in my post again the words "imo" show up over and over again. This was my opinion on the whole idea.

To each his own. I'm not hating on the idea. It's just that he asked why can't more people be like this. I'm just stating my own opinion. But the fact that 90% of people on the forums are profit whores, it's best to know the real facts about making money in this game. Time is worth more than anything IMO.

Yes, it did occur to me that the time spent was valued to someone else. Here I am repeating the words in cased you missed them again: "In my opinion, going through all this effort is not worth it." I'm sorry you we don't agree on the same thing. Respect it just like I respect yours.

Archived