I need a life!

GOININHARD

Can't believe only in a month of playing, i already am bored & tired of wasting my life trading virtual items!

I don't understand how some people have been doing this for 3 years!

I feel gross playing this game, cause all i do is wake up, start my comp up turn on tf2 & open a bunch of tabs for trading.

Such a waste of time!

Anyways, i probably will play again. but 200 hours in one month is two much for me. & really making me depressed, since i don't hang out with anyone!

But yeah, will be back sometime. maybe when i get my life on track!

Move into more expensive, slower moving, items so you don't have spend as much time on it.

That's more time, i could of spent with friends, family!

even tho, i haven't had friends in over a year. but was just stating how this game can consume your life, in no time!

hehe, i have been wasting my time on steam from 1+ years, i made TONS of friends and met awesome people here, it is an awesome wastage of time really lol.

And yes, we all need a real life, i spent most of my time here (dont even focus on my school lol) but still i hang out and live my life, so it is a win-win situation for me :D

I agree that it can be boring. 

But ive met tons of ppl online and still talk to my irl friends over skype and steam chat / emails (who the fuck uses email anymore tho)

what have you been trading? I think ive made about 15 buds in the past month from trading paints ... some light unusuals, and getting lucky with some quicksales

Yeah idk, i have been on other online, free2play games for the past 2 years. & just feel that 2 years of pure gaming has taken a tool on my social life. Yeah i got two friends. but seen them once every week or two.

But yeah i just felt like spewing that out this afternoon. just don't feel right. but thanks for the comments :)

That's more time, i could of spent with friends, family!

even tho, i haven't had friends in over a year. but was just stating how this game can consume your life, in no time!

Yeah, don't u luv how I gav u trade advice instead of telling you to reach out to your felliw human being. (Smack forehead)

Video games can consume you. You wilk want to control it but don't be ashamed. Chess is a simulation game that has been here for centuries. People have been playing games for a long time. Its part of who we are. Golf has been around for 800 hundred years.

Now go out abd pkay lawn darts with someone.

Archived