Change the "Accepted Suggestions" star/numbers between normal items and unusuals

Karam

So, when you suggest for an unusual, it only shows the number of accepted suggestions of normal items that you did and doesn't show the number of unusual suggestions accepted, so something like this ?

diFOmms.png

(Yes i only have 10 unusual suggestions accepted and 79 normal ones)

Thoughts ?

Sorry for the bad editing, easy to guess what i used huh ?

So, when you suggest for an unusual, it only shows the number of accepted suggestions of normal items that you did and doesn't show the number of unusual suggestions accepted, so something like this ?

diFOmms.png

(Yes i only have 10 unusual suggestions accepted and 79 normal ones)

Thoughts ?

Sorry for the bad editing, easy to guess what i used huh ?

Why? 

Also if anything, shouldn't it show the number of accepted suggestions in the specific category? so for an unusual suggestion, the star counter would JUST be unusual suggestions that were accepted.

But, ultimately i still defer to my first question, why? 

Why? 

Also if anything, shouldn't it show the number of accepted suggestions in the specific category? so for an unusual suggestion, the star counter would JUST be unusual suggestions that were accepted.

But, ultimately i still defer to my first question, why? 

so getting 100 accepted unusual suggestions is something to work for. I can hardly be bothered anymore, but I would if I would get another star colour

so getting 200 accepted unusual suggestions is something to work for. I can hardly be bothered anymore, but I would if I would get another star colour

fixed* 

200 won't give you a star colour. Never again after 100

Ik, but i want something at 200 to entice me to make 7 more....Hate seeing "193 accepted unusual suggestions"...

So close, yet so far. 

Ik, but i want something at 200 to entice me to make 7 more....Hate seeing "193 accepted unusual suggestions"...

So close, yet so far. 

so close, no matter how far, couldn't be much more from the heart. Forever trust in who we are, and nothing else matters

Archived