People asking for premium searches

Sakamoto

After I've gotten premium a few days back, a couple people have added me asking for me to find them unusuals. I do not know if I help them, is against the rules? I don't know, just a question.

After I've gotten premium a few days back, a couple people have added me asking for me to find them unusuals. I do not know if I help them, is against the rules? I don't know, just a question.

yes it is against the rules

Can I have the link of the rules/rule that says so?

Think about it

If you pay for a service, and then give other people rights to the service for free, you're technically abusing and taking advantage of Backpack.tf's database

Can I have the link of the rules/rule that says so?

The item data is meant for your personal use only. Collecting this data is intensive work and may not be distributed.

Source: http://backpack.tf/premium/subscribe

Then again, I've seen some people share the location of just one item with someone else and they never got in trouble. I guess it's more of a 'don't distribute the entire database' thing. So long you don't do it often and especially don't ask if people want to know (they come to you, not you to them), you should be fine.

It is not allowed, but I can't remember anyone has ever been banned. You're just not supposed to do so and when you do it like once a week for somebody nobody can ever notice.

Apparently it is ok if you are looking to price suggest/use for a collection, but profit trading is a nono

Archived