Bumping Old Non-unusual prices

AwesomeMcCoolName

I think this would be a very helpful feature, as of late, when i check the price of an item i've been offered i always check to see how new the price is...and when i see a price older than 1 month, i usually look at OP, unfortunately there isn't always a whole lot of time so i end up doing a rough scan of OP to try and get an accurate idea on an items price (and on occasion end up being wrong). 

So, being able to bump non-unusual prices would eliminate this issue....But since regular items are usually more stable than unusuals, maybe make the bump limit 3 months old vs. 2 months? 

I think this would be a very helpful feature, as of late, when i check the price of an item i've been offered i always check to see how new the price is...and when i see a price older than 1 month, i usually look at OP, unfortunately there isn't always a whole lot of time so i end up doing a rough scan of OP to try and get an accurate idea on an items price (and on occasion end up being wrong). 

So, being able to bump non-unusual prices would eliminate this issue....But since regular items are usually more stable than unusuals, maybe make the bump limit 3 months old vs. 2 months? 

Bumps of weapons all abound.

The counter-argument would be that they are encountered on outpost and suggested far more often than specific unusuals, so bumping isn't necessary.  For example, if an item like Sight for Sore Eyes has a 3 month old price, it's unlikely that it is inaccurate and no one has noticed (since it's a pretty common item).

True, but i have come across a bunch of items which are quite outdated....(usually genuines/vintages)...

True, but i have come across a bunch of items which are quite outdated....(usually genuines/vintages)...

= rarer items. ;)

Archived