"Check backpack" button on classifieds

Fluffy Tail Toucher

It would be nice if there was a button on classifieds to quickly check if the seller actually still has the item in his backpack, and if not have it remove the listing.

I know I could just click their name, then backpack, then type in the search if they have a big backpack, but that's a lot of clicks and it doesn't help the others who might also be fooled by the listing. Seems like an easy-ish quality of life addition.

Maybe add a checkbox when making a classified that says "selling multiple" or something so people who are selling multiple of a single item with one listing won't be affected by the auto-remove (weps, keys, etc)

that's one click less, and I still have to manually search the backpack or type the item name

yeah there are workarounds that don't take too long, but like I said, just a quality of life thing

You can just go to their backpack (just load it, no need to search) and refresh the classifieds. If the item is gone the listing is automatically removed.

Not exactly a solution to the listings still being there, but you can also use the trade offer enhancer script here: http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/17946-script-steam-trade-offer-enhancer/

If you attempt to send a trade offer and the listed item is gone it will pop up a dialog box letting you know.

that's one click less, and I still have to manually search the backpack or type the item name

yeah there are workarounds that don't take too long, but like I said, just a quality of life thing

How lazy can you get?

One thing I would like is the price list to have a hide owned button so that people like myself looking to make a list of what they don't have in the strange or genuine item Qualities.

Archived