Headphone Choosing D:

DIEgo

The 100 buck thing was an OBVIOUS exageration (aparently you didn't get it) and It's true, I do not NEED 250 headphones. Same as people who don't need shoes worth hundreds, there are shoes worth 50 buck and they do the same shit, or Iphones worth 1000, you could buy a 30 buck nokia, those can call too right? or a 2k computer, get a netbook, you can do the same shit (but it takes you about 10000 times more time).

The point is, If you never had it do not comment about it. There's a reason why they cost that much, quality and resistance in something you use every day is worth paying more. Just look at people in this game spending thousands on items they might loose or get scammed for. They like them and its their money, if you don't give a fuck about headphones, don't give it! But get your facts right before commenting on something you have no idea about.

There's a reason they cost that much? because hipster faggots on twitch wear them oh and they have a nice shiny gold thingy thing. They're the apple macs of headphones. 

There's a reason they cost that much? because hipster faggots on twitch wear them oh and they have a nice shiny gold thingy thing. They're the apple macs of headphones. 

^^ I think DIEgo is one of the mainstream people, and actually belives that high price automatically means they are good.

You just can't sound more stupid right now XD, your logic is just retarded and you're just ragging like a 12 year old kid. The "because hipster faggots on twitch wear them", headphones have been around WAY before twitch (it was out on 2011) so your first "fact" or w/e its invalid. And "they have a nice shiny gold thingy thing", bose headphones are mostly plastic and ugly as fuck in my opinion but after wearing them I learnt that materials and looks mean shit on headphones as bose have the best isolation I can ever imagine on a headphone and the sound quality its great. And there goes your second "fact"

PLEASE stop making yourself look even worse, you have lots of rep in this forum and I never thought you would start giving me those arugments like a girl who just started menstruating. Its OK if you don't get why there's people who use these headphones, maybe you listen to music for like 20 minutes a day and you don't really know what other headphones are capable of but before going on a full retarded rampage of stupid facts, go test a good pair of headphones.

Im really hoping that you are just a young kid trying to look cool on the internet because giving these arguments have no logical explanation on a young adult or even a teenager over 16 as you're supposed to be mature and either respect other's opinion or ATLEAST know about what you're discussing about so you can give a decent opinion about it, I really hope you don't get a job were you have to defend your point of view, cuz you'd be pretty fucked.

Now you can either waste your time writting another super argument about how stupid is to buy this headphones and how is impossible that you're wrong cuz you obviously have tried EVERY single headphone in the world so you can say that there's no difference between a 60 dollars one and a 300 dollars one ( I decided to buy a 200 dollar one, just in case you cared :D), OR stop commenting and admit that headphones are not your strong point.

^^ I think DIEgo is one of the mainstream people, and actually belives that high price automatically means they are good.

Welp, you can think whatever you want, but I don't go around buying headphones like a "mainstream guy", cuz if that was the reason I had them, I would have bought a pair of beats long ago like most of my friends. I couldn't give less fucks about the brand, If it sounds good and its 1 dollar PLEASE TELL ME IT and I will buy it instatly. I use headphones that isolate mostly because I get a little irritated when there are loud noises around me and I can't quite concentrate in what Im doing. So with headphones is just like, put them on, ignore the rest of the world and I can focus in what I want to do.

And no, I don't believe that the most expensive headphones are automatically the best ones, or again, I would have bought a 300 dollar one (cuz thats my limit) right away. I saw headphones rounding between 80 to 300 dollars, got a pretty big list of different brands and prices and I started watching reviews and comments people had to say about them, sound and durabilty wise. After a few hours I got to the 2 you could see at the first post and I wanted to see the opinion of people who have experience with headphones but I forgot that silly little kids love to go and rage about things they don't understand and have no experience with.

And as a last argument, I test the headphones before buying them, If they don't sound as good as I thought or the guy in the store says "come and look at this headphones, this should fit your music style" I try to get EVERY SINGLE OPINION I can because I know its a large ammount of money for a kid like me and Im not going to risk having those headphones If I don't like how they sound. Its not like I go to any store and say "give me the most expensive or the most popular sales this month". As I (quoting myself) couldn't give less fucks about the brand, sennheiser and akg (the brands I was considering) have a long list of people that ACTUALY KNOW WHAT THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT and can vouch for them as the quality/price are hard to compare.

If that didn't convince you, too bad, cuz It's the truth. But please don't comment again if you don't have a headphone to recomend me as (double quoting!) I couldn't give less fuck about your childish arguments. I made this post to listen to facts ABOUT good headphones, not a bunch of kids that are cranky because they don't get what we're talking about.

Welp, you can think whatever you want, but I don't go around buying headphones like a "mainstream guy", cuz if that was the reason I had them, I would have bought a pair of beats long ago like most of my friends. I couldn't give less fucks about the brand, If it sounds good and its 1 dollar PLEASE TELL ME IT and I will buy it instatly. I use headphones that isolate mostly because I get a little irritated when there are loud noises around me and I can't quite concentrate in what Im doing. So with headphones is just like, put them on, ignore the rest of the world and I can focus in what I want to do.

And no, I don't believe that the most expensive headphones are automatically the best ones, or again, I would have bought a 300 dollar one (cuz thats my limit) right away. I saw headphones rounding between 80 to 300 dollars, got a pretty big list of different brands and prices and I started watching reviews and comments people had to say about them, sound and durabilty wise. After a few hours I got to the 2 you could see at the first post and I wanted to see the opinion of people who have experience with headphones but I forgot that silly little kids love to go and rage about things they don't understand and have no experience with.

And as a last argument, I test the headphones before buying them, If they don't sound as good as I thought or the guy in the store says "come and look at this headphones, this should fit your music style" I try to get EVERY SINGLE OPINION I can because I know its a large ammount of money for a kid like me and Im not going to risk having those headphones If I don't like how they sound. Its not like I go to any store and say "give me the most expensive or the most popular sales this month". As I (quoting myself) couldn't give less fucks about the brand, sennheiser and akg (the brands I was considering) have a long list of people that ACTUALY KNOW WHAT THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT and can vouch for them as the quality/price are hard to compare.

If that didn't convince you, too bad, cuz It's the truth. But please don't comment again if you don't have a headphone to recomend me as (double quoting!) I couldn't give less fuck about your childish arguments. I made this post to listen to facts ABOUT good headphones, not a bunch of kids that are cranky because they don't get what we're talking about.

Fine, hipster faggots on YOUTUBE wear them. Happy now?

Fine, hipster faggots on YOUTUBE wear them. Happy now?

You're getting a report, you are just ragging nonstop and have no knowledge in this topic. I have a lot of patience with little childs like you but your determination of making yourself look stupid went over every human limit.

You're getting a report, you are just ragging nonstop and have no knowledge in this topic. I have a lot of patience with little childs like you but your determination of making yourself look stupid went over every human limit.

A report? For what, saying that people on YouTube aren't always correct and hipsters? AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

A report? For what, saying that people on YouTube aren't always correct and hipsters? AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Jesus christ you 2 should have gotten aborted, this post was made so people who know about good quality headphones could recomend me something by experience, and whats with the "saying that people on YouTube aren't always correct and hipsters?", aren't always correct? what do you mean by that lol, and making youtube vids is = hipster? please stop making yourself look as or even more retarded than ward.

Even better I'll do you a favor blocking you so I don't have to waste my time with your lack of logic, cuz as for now, you haven't given me A SINGLE REASON why it's not worth paying what I'm able to pay on headphones.

dt 990 or 880 but you need a good headphone amp

ath m50 aint bad either

se215s are really good IEMs for bass, but the high end is kinda weak. compromise - these are really good at isolating sound. can't hear a thing but your music iwth them in and nobody can hear your music either. and they portable!

edit: page 2 of this thread jesus christ

i'll have you know I only listen to 24/192 FLAC with my T1s and $200 gold-plated cables, handcrafted by moon elves

Don't ask for advice from 12 year olds mate. Go to a forum for audiophiles and see what they think. Most have gaming sections as well. Asking anything in a TF2 forum is ridiculous unless its related to the economy then everyone is a genius. 

Don't ask for advice from 12 year olds mate. Go to a forum for audiophiles and see what they think. Most have gaming sections as well. Asking anything in a TF2 forum is ridiculous unless its related to the economy then everyone is a genius. 

if you go to head-fi or anywhere they WILL make you buy a full dac & headphone amp with it.

This. We can give you advice on hats but not headphones, asking here about headphones is like asking a homeless person about headphones.

http://www.consumersearch.com/wireless-headphones/astro-gaming-a50

I had a set of G930 I just sold on Ebay after an RMA. Sound kept dropping 3 feet from the receiver. The article above had a few links to a few other wireless headphones which is what I would buy but not necessarily what your looking for.

Let us know what you finally decided on. 

http://www.consumersearch.com/wireless-headphones

Again if I can say it.

Best choice is a non-gaming pair with a 3.5 mm jack, plugged into an amp or DAC w/ modmic

OK option is to get a gaming pair with USB port -- the usb acts as an external sound card so to speak

Worst option is to spend a ton of money on a pair of gaming headphones that have a 3.5 mm jack plugged into a computer with no sound card or DAC

Archived