How much do you think buds will drop until it raises?

WAAAAHT

How much do you think buds will drop until it raises again?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. How much will it drop until it raises again?

• 12 Keys
    • 11.5 Keys
    • 11 Keys
    • 10.5 Keys
    • 10 Keys
    • 9.5 Keys
    • 9 Keys
    • 8.5 Keys
    • 8 Keys
    • 7.5 Keys
    • 7 Keys
    • 6.5 Keys
    • 6 Keys
    • 5.5 Keys
    • 5 Keys

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they will not drop under 10 and so (I would even say most liekly 11 but not sure)

You must be completely ignorant repeating this over and over... or trolling.

Btw. Go check classifieds for your "most likely 11".

I'd kinda think around 8 keys, the steam sale has begun and the smissmas update is coming up (I hope) so I wouldn't be surprised if are under selling each other in the market. I know the SCM update already took place but if something seems cheap then there are going to be people who buy. I'm quite sure people will prefer keys than earbuds for unboxing reasons so that kinda just gives earbuds reason to not be as worthwhile as keys.

It's already going for 10.5-10.

The fuck are you doing here? Back to Argonath m8.

I'm throwing the number 11 on here. I never really expect buds to decrease so much.

they will not drop under 10 and so (I would even say most liekly 11 but not sure)

we all know who the massive owners of buds are and we do not sympathize them at all.sharkers scammers highjackers.and since the majority of us dont trade that kind of ppl they are forced to push their marchendise through steam market that akes them drop cause SCM dictates the prices as we all know allready.

they are just 500~ on the market atm wait till theres at least 5000 there to make safe asumptions about where they will stabilize 5 keys for me its way optimistic for a misc nobody use or wants any longer.

The fuck are you doing here? Back to Argonath m8.

I'm throwing the number 11 on here. I never really expect buds to decrease so much.

lol im more rich than u #rekt

5 keys is the lowest you have for the agliest cosmetic ever released? I vote below 5 keys

ez.

"agliest"

okay

edit: and you do realize it's considered more as a currency.

• Administrators

I don't even know why it dropped this low. Buyers are/were very much happy to pay 12 keys. It just seems like sellers are undercutting each other for no reason whatsoever. 

I think it will be kinda like bills, settle at the round price of 10 and remain stable at that for a while, then drop even more, but I doubt they'll rebound

"agliest"

okay

edit: and you do realize it's considered more as a currency.

you do realize I have 4 years of trading back to when buds where trading for black paints unusual market didn't suffer not even the slightest.

you do realize I have 4 years of trading back to when buds where trading for black paints unusual market didn't suffer not even the slightest.

LOL WOW GUYS, HE HAS 4 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE, HE MUST BE SUCH A PRO TRADER!

See? Nobody cares.

Archived