y u do dis valve

-=PT=- Wheres your head?

Here's something that will blow your mind: you can only fit 255 buds in a trade.

These SCM trade restrictions hurt the average joe player. You can find one of them right in this thread, talking about how the delay has knocked him out of trading for a week. The people who benefit the most from these restrictions are paypal traders, and SCM buyers who can carry a week of good deals in their backpack. i.e., NOT the average joe player.

My point being the "Joe Player" doesn't care about trading at all. 

My point being the "Joe Player" doesn't care about trading at all.

Funny, because what you actually said is "Valve is leveling the playing field" for them, which is the opposite of correct.

Even backpack.tf has lost 20% of its page views and time spent on site is down 34%... Visits to backpack are down 23% and time spent on site is down 38%

You can't even remember what you said from one sentence to the next.   Let it go.

Funny, because what you actually said is "Valve is leveling the playing field" for them, which is the opposite of correct.

You can't even remember what you said from one sentence to the next.   Let it go.

The second set of numbers was for outpost, it was a simple typo... And you are correct Valve is leveling the field for themselves, they want all that paypal money as well and I bet you a refined that some type of system to kill paypal is coming, 

I card flip and this isn't good for me.

I can get a key a day from doing an hour or 2 but waiting a week to sell the key...

hahahahahaha and yo sell 1 key at the time :) thats a good buiseness.lol.

The second set of numbers was for outpost, it was a simple typo... And you are correct Valve is leveling the field for themselves, they want all that paypal money as well and I bet you a refined that some type of system to kill paypal is coming, 

impossible.

just impossible.

pay pal will exist as long as there is value

the only way to destroy pay pal is valve to make everythinh free for all. you see how this is impossible.

Valve is leveling the field for themselves, they want all that paypal money as well and I bet you a refined that some type of system to kill paypal is coming, 

If they didnt want people to use paypal they shouldn't of pushed a 1 week wait on scm if anything it makes it worse for them as traders are more encouraged to use 3rd party trading sites and paypal even more losing their 15% cut. If it was to fight back against chargebacks I dont see how 1 week delay helps at all with the limit for chargebacks typically 3-6months max.

As long as you can trade and exchange items you cant stop people from using external websites for transactions, the only real positive I see from this  is that newer traders who have no idea of their items worth when unboxing are more protected.

I doubt the eco will go down completely, but the fact that in the past 2 months keys have gone up significantly (Not sure exactly, but I'm thinking around 4 ref in the past 2 months) means that something is going to happen, and unless they do something to create a money sink prices will continue to change, and things will lose value.

Times are changing, its a fact.

Maybe by panic-y teens, but they are still, in fact, very much a currency.

I would agree with this, harvest buds and resell when they climb back up. Another bread update and keys will drop like rocks and buds will skyrocket. In the end, it's all a gamble.

Archived