Making Free SFM Posters n Stuff v3 (now with more sex appeal!)

Kevin the Chicken God

Class: Soldier

Team: RED

Hats: Max's Severed Head, Earbuds, Summer Shades (all unpainted)

Unusual Effects (if any): None

Pose: Holding an Australium Rocket Launcher like dis: http://puu.sh/dbZgE/f66cf72d49.jpg

Additional Information: I'd like "TF2ATG" in contrasting letters on the poster. I also got 2 Rec with your name on it.

Photoshop (Y/N): Y

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I might as well put it up. If you can't find the silver model I'll help you find it.
Class: Medic
Team: BLU
Hats: Prussian Pix, Foppish Physician, Archimedes
Unusual Effects (if any): no
Pose: Bro-fist
Additional Information: Medic is giving a bro-fist with Silver, both smiling, lighting is centered around the fist-hit, try not to make it too big because I want it to be my avatar on here and maybe steam
Photoshop (Y/N): show with and without

Class: 3 pyros

Team:red

Hats: 1st pyro: solemate, subzero suit, Mercenary mishap   2nd pyro:  solemate, Hard-Headed headware, the new robot arm if possible or just a luntaics leathers   3rd pyro: solemate, soot suit, last breath

Unusual Effects:1st pyro: smoking sole mate   2nd pyro: nuts and bolts sole mate   3rd pyro: aces high sole mate

Pose: Sitting down for a game of SPACE POKER

Additional Information: It doesnt have to be in space but there better be poker if possible

Now I wait for ww3

mishap mercenary isnt in the game

for everyone, as a general kinda rule, the older the hat is, the more likely it is to work in SFM (i.e. why all of Rambro's hats worked yet not many other requests had hats that worked). Valve has not updated the models since last January, and most of those models are broken. Here is generally what works or what doesnt by update

EoTL: works mostly

Scream Fortress 2014: not in game

Late limited summer pack: not in the game

Love & War: mostly works

Smissmass 2013: mostly works

Everything else should be good except for robotic boogaloo items, those are usable but are all broken

Class: Pyro

Team: Red

Hats: old guadalajara, el muchacho, aspect

Unusual Effects (if any): none

Pose: being badass while holding the back scratcher (if this is possible)

Additional Information: whole body shown

Photoshop (Y/N): if you can make it look even cooler, that would be appreciated. not necessary, though

thanks in advance  :)

all of these have an issue with them that Im hoping someone significantly more experience can answer since Im still fairly new

1st: how do I get the new unusual effects into SFM? I assume there is a download somewhere, since they're pretty commonplace

2nd: is there anyway to get the new Halloween hats into SFM or do I just have to wait a year for volvo to actually update SFM

3rd: what is the lady killers filename?

4th: have they added the Poacher's Safari Jacket in yet or nah?

The newest items and effects will not automatically install in SFM, as you can tell there has been no updates to it since the Scream Fortress 2014.

You have to manually install it into your SFM folder yourself by downloading the .GCFscape. I believe there's a workshop for the Lady Killer.

--

Let me rephrase

--

To install the newest updates (aka accepted workshop items and particles), you must download gcfscape here: http://www.nemesis.thewavelength.net/index.php?p=26

Open up your Team Fortress 2\tf and find the two files: tf2_textures_dir and tf2_misc_dir. Open them up.

They all work the same way, you just need to look to go into the folder and find it.

tf2_textures will have materials (aka .vmt) that the models/particles will need in order to be visible in SFM.

Steps for the Workshop items for tf2_texture;

After opening up the tf2_textures, find models and scroll down for workshop. Drag that into your SourceFilmmaker\game\tf and you're done.

Steps for the Effect items for tf2_texture:

It's simple. Double click on the material folder and you'll find the effect folder. Grab and drag into the SourceFilmmaker\game\tf. Done.

tf2_misc_dir you will do the same as the tf2_texture to find the workshop items.

It'll automatically open up the section and you'll just go into the model and drag workshop into your SourceFilmmaker\game\tf.

There is no spare step for the particles, unless I'm wrong. I got mines up to date already. If you're looking for the EOTL unusuals and want it fast, here is the workshop already done for you: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=355333862&searchtext=

Let it extract and you should have it all.

Hooray for my horrible English (not native), I deserve a donation. ;P Kidding, I just know how to do my own SFM projects and I know a few things about it.

mishap mercenary isnt in the game

for everyone, as a general kinda rule, the older the hat is, the more likely it is to work in SFM (i.e. why all of Rambro's hats worked yet not many other requests had hats that worked). Valve has not updated the models since last January, and most of those models are broken. Here is generally what works or what doesnt by update

EoTL: works mostly

Scream Fortress 2014: not in game

Late limited summer pack: not in the game

Love & War: mostly works

Smissmass 2013: mostly works

Everything else should be good except for robotic boogaloo items, those are usable but are all broken

Well, if the Safari jacket isn't in SFM, then the snow sleeves/toowoomba tunic would be great instead, thanks

Class: Sniper

Team: Red

Location: cp_coldfront, on the cliff overlooking the middle point

Hats: Team Spirit Bill's, Doublecross-Comm, Poacher's Safari Jacket

Unusual Effects (if any): Nope

Pose: The class selection one, where he's holding the sniper rifle.

Additional Information: Nope

Photoshop (Y/N): Y

probably gonna donate

CLW1bey.jpg

without photoshop

yDGdxUQ.jpg

with photoshop

Gardevoir on 2fort, owning a scout

Im not kidding. pls bby <3

I saw that there was a new post by you on this, was like "I cant believe he isnt requesting Gardevoir artwork", then saw this and broke down crying

Ill work on it l8r

In response to some of the issues you're having, i'd like to point out that all of the update items can be found on the SFM workshop.

Summer 2014 Cosmetic Pack

EOTL Complete Pack

EOTL Unusual Effects

Smissmass 2014 Cosmetic Pack

Smissmass 2014 Festive Pack

Another options is that all of the materials can be extracted through GFCscape, as explained by Hubertsuo, or here, by Jimer Lins.

Here's Silver model no_clue97 asked for, and other Sonic models.

Silver + Other Sonic characters

Gardevoir can be found in Apoc's Pokemon Pack, check the description for the SFM ports.

I tried adding you but it kept giving me an error, so i'm posting it here.

In response to some of the issues you're having, i'd like to point out that all of the update items can be found on the SFM workshop.

EOTL Complete Pack

EOTL Unusual Effects

Another options is that all of the materials can be extracted through GFCscape, as explained by Hubertsuo, or here, by Jimer Lins.

Gardevoir can be found in Apoc's Pokemon Pack, check the description for the SFM ports.

holy crap, thanks

Class : Solly

Hat : Ground Control w/ morning glory effect + sunbeams effect

Holding AUSSIE RL

CLASS ~ Solly

Hat:  Stainless pot w/ antifreeze +roboactive

Spy PE CHARMERS W/ Beams NOH

Scout w/ steaming tossle  w/ aussie FAN

and another spy with bootleg metal billycock /w molten mallard + burning phantom

Could you possibly have all characters in only one shot, so the finished product only has one image with 5 characters in it? 

And yes I will pay you :)

morning glory is broken, so I left that out :c

PJcZz8Q.jpg

no photoshop

y99P4mf.jpg

with photoshop

sorry for being so slow

EOTL Complete Pack

EOTL Unusual Effects

Thanks man!

Class: Scout
Team: Red
Hats: Max's (pink as hell), thermal tracker, summmer shades (lack of hue)
Unusual Effects (if any): nah
Pose: Pushing or firing
Additional Information: nah
Photoshop (Y/N): yes, save the original too plz
Thanks!

Red medic, second last point of upward (like, on the edge of the nearby cliff), Kill-A-Watt Das Maddendoktor + Dough Puncher + Professor Speks, pose being him in the middle of the normal primary taunt, photoshop if you want, I'm not worried :D

Will generously tip if good as per.

made quickly

2fjbjVh.jpg

Engineer

Red

A cold map

Big Country, Insulated Inventor, Flasdance Footies

Blizzardy Storm

Holdind a Pro Ks Widowmaker with Hot Rod Incinerator if it works

Style for Big Country is with helmet

Y

what are flashdance footies?

Engineer

Red

A cold map

Big Country, Insulated Inventor, Flasdance Footies

Blizzardy Storm

Holdind a Pro Ks Widowmaker with Hot Rod Incinerator if it works

Style for Big Country is with helmet

Y

flashdance footies dont really fit on the engy, care to reselect footwear?

Class: Eng

Team: Blu

Hats: Sunbeams woods, stormy pencil, stormy brainiac. (If you can only do 1 effect do beams)

Pose: Hitting a level 3 sentry that is shooting. (Has a aussie wrench)

Photoshop: Sure

Archived