Morning Glory Toy Soldier for Haunted Ghosts Private Eye - Good trade?

Slynchy

Hey!

I've got a one-of-a-kind Toy Soldier unusual with the new Morning Glory effect, but I don't really want it. I kind of want a Private Eye with the Haunted Ghosts effect, but I'm not sure if it's a good trade (I'm new to TF2 trading past a 6ref price range).

Thanks for any help!

-Sam

Thanks for the quick reply; in what way is it not a good trade so I learn for later?

Your toy soldier is worth way more than a ghosts private eye.

Your toy soldier is worth way more than a ghosts private eye.

Oh. Really? Thanks for telling me. So all the people trying to trade with me were essentially lowballing/scamming?

(And when you say status updates, what do you mean?)

Oh. Really? Thanks for telling me. So all the people trying to trade with me were essentially lowballing/scamming?

Status updates are little messages that appear on the front page of the forums. Just click your name at the top and type a message.

Also Morning Glory > 2014 halloween effects and 2014 halloween effects are valued at 3.5 buds.  You can find a ghosts private eye for sale at approx 3 buds quite easily.

Status updates are little messages that appear on the front page of the forums. Just click your name at the top and type a message.

Also Morning Glory > 2014 halloween effects and 2014 halloween effects are valued at 3.5 buds.  You can find a ghosts private eye for sale at approx 3 buds quite easily.

Awesome, cheers for the guidance! One last question and I promise to leave you alone; how much do you think the Morning Glory Toy Soldier is worth? Obviously it's fairly difficult to price it since it's a newish effect and it's the only one, but a ballpark estimate in your wisdomous opinion would really help. I would've posted this question in the pricecheck thread but no one seems to respond on there from other posts I've seen.

Awesome, cheers for the guidance! One last question and I promise to leave you alone; how much do you think the Morning Glory Toy Soldier is worth? Obviously it's fairly difficult to price it since it's a newish effect and it's the only one, but a ballpark estimate in your wisdomous opinion would really help. I would've posted this question in the pricecheck thread but no one seems to respond on there from other posts I've seen.

I don't really know, just put it up on outpost taking offers.

Lowballing and scamming are not the same thing, please look up theses words either in a dictionary or google (#Dictionary).

Archived