Most difficult game you've ever played?

Explosion-chan

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Metal slug. 1 hit kill, bullets fuckin everywhere, ans ridiculous attack patterns.

It's pretty fun, I bought 3 for a couple keys in items a while back. Beat it with a friend (with multiple continues). Hardest game for me though would have to be Super Meat Boy, or IWBTG. Most of your deaths just come from things that there's no way to expect in IWBTG. They're both fun though, just really hard.

100% no doubt in my mind Company of Heroes. I was good at it, but if you play against someone who has played just a little bit longer than you, you will just instantly lose.

Ultimate Mortal Kombat /Mortal Kombat 3/Mortal Kombat Trilogy.  Fucking Shao Kahn and his OP cheap moves.

Easiest fighting game, Shao Kahn is not difficult, it's just incredibly cheap and annoying

Smash Brothers. Defeat 25 Miis in Cruel Mode with handicap of you having 200%, knock-back 2.0.

Fuck this shit I'm out. Wait, I need the achievement..

Five nights at freddys 2 was pretty damn hard on the later nights...

Battalion wars 2 had some pretty annoying missions like scorched earth, another game that i had problems with in the beggining was world of tanks! it was so annoying getting killed all the time

now im pretty good on those games

have completed fnaf 2 and the battalion wars 2

still sux at world of tanks

Sorry, but Nuzlockes are far from the difficulty of Dark Souls in my eyes.

Depends on what kinds of crazy rules you decide to implement. Vanilla Nuzlocke is pretty standard, though often luck based - varying from walk-in-the-park to whew-that-was-getting-close - but when you start adding in additional rules, then it gets interesting (e.g. "Your highest-levelled Pokémon can't exceed that of the next gym leader's highest level" or "Can't use healing items"). Also if you're playing any game with hacks and still die often, I don't think it's the game that's hard.

I'm a fairly bad player so a lot of games tend to be quite difficult for me. I'm not embarrassed to admit that Super Meat Boy was extremely challenging. Or Stronghold HD on Hard. Anyone who gets past the Pig's home castle on highest difficulty deserves to have achievements implemented into the game, just so they can earn that one for all to admire.

Monaco: What's Yours is Mine was quite hard, but when you play it for about 100 hours you get good at it.

Faster Than Light is so, so hard, no matter what your skill level.

The hardest game I've ever played is hands-down Euro Truck Simulator 2. It takes hours to make enough money to do anything, and if you don't use a controller to drive, just don't even try.

Archived