Need some inexpensive headphones suggestions.

Carnage

Well, I can't seem to be able to keep headphones for too long, my current ones broke after 9 months right at the ear to headband attachment with pretty much no effort. Not buying them again.

Got any suggestions for $30-40 headphones? I don't need anything fancy, mic would be good but not a must.

Thanks!

Edit: Looking for over ear.

i hate skullcandy

i got my razer carcharias for 40, works like a charm. dropped over 10 times and still sounds fresh

Yea, definitely not getting skullcandy. I like the look but it looks like its at about $55 right now.

I'd love to if I had the cash. If I can't find anything maybe i'll hold out for a nicer pair. I like these a lot actually.

I've got a Creative Fatal1ty headset. The build quality and sound quality are great for a price tag of only $25 or so. I'd definitely recommend it.

I got mine from amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Creative-HS800-Fatal1ty-Gaming-Headset/dp/B002DS4HTM

It also has a detachable mic :>

Seems a bit small, I have a big head/ears. Can't see much with only 1 picture.

I've got a Creative Fatal1ty headset. The build quality and sound quality are great for a price tag of only $25 or so. I'd definitely recommend it.

I got mine from amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Creative-HS800-Fatal1ty-Gaming-Headset/dp/B002DS4HTM

It also has a detachable mic :>

I got this headset over my birthday and omfg this is really the best headset I've ever had.

10/10 would highly reccomend

I'm pretty sure you can't buy Sennheiser co. for $40~.

On black friday sales you can get them on newegg.  Or at least the last time I checked there on black friday.

On black friday sales you can get them on newegg.  Or at least the last time I checked there on black friday.

Sennheiser is a company, not a headphone.

I got this. http://www.amazon.com/Sony-MDRZX100-Series-Stereo-Headphones/dp/B004RKQM8I

It's not fancy at all, and you can find it anywhere that has an electronic section. It is really basic, but I got mine, took basic care of it, and still have it for more than 2 and half years. I think that's good.

Simple, inexpensive, and has a convenient 'red for right' technology.

I would suggest this Headset

I don't know why they are so expensive in the US, in Europe they are a lot cheaper.

The Draco has a good sound system, a detachable mic and doesn't hurt even if you wear it 10 hours.

Only minus is that the right pinna will break off. Sounds bad, but it's easily fixable with some hot glue.

Archived