Odd leveled Vintage / Low Craft items pricing.

cleverpun

While gathering a few 22s myself I have realized that very few people actually follow bp.tf prices.

However, maybe I'm just lucky enough to not meet idiots on outpost.

It's very possible it's because the bp.tf price is below what they're asking, I could see that happening with lower #s. People don't like to hear their stuff is worth less. If not, i guess you got lucky. 

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While gathering a few 22s myself I have realized that very few people actually follow bp.tf prices.

However, maybe I'm just lucky enough to not meet idiots on outpost.

Ive seen some traders accept low crafts thinking tgey are worth 10 keys as sweets then to later find out that it's near impossible yo sell fof that price...

Had a level 0 Vintage Natascha it was listed as 10 keys, after what seemed like an eternity trying to sell I managed to find a collector, but even they didn't want to spend 10 keys on it and I got a Level 100 Vintage sandman and a Last Breath (2 keys at the time). So as far as bp.tf value it was a good deal and I was happy with it. But it's been impossible to sell the sandman, which I originally listed at Bp.tf value of 8 keys. Not a single bit of interest apart form the occasional offer of a scrap or 2. So I just list it as taking offers....3 months later and I still can't sell it. Listed on different sites and trawled through no end of trading servers and no luck (just asking for offers). I assume that people know that these odd-levels are listed with such high prices that they don't bother making an offer thinking it will be rejected as lowballing. Those that don't know the listed value offer the standard 1-2 scrap.  So it seems that not only is the current value way too high, but because of that it actually makes selling them much more difficult. Drop your price too low and (as i've experienced) people think your trying to off load scammed items quickly, set the price as listed and no-one (not even a lot of collectors) want to pay that much, ask for offers and no-one seems to bite. The calculations for odd-levels do seem like they need a tweak - just my opinion.

Had a level 0 Vintage Natascha it was listed as 10 keys, after what seemed like an eternity trying to sell I managed to find a collector, but even they didn't want to spend 10 keys on it and I got a Level 100 Vintage sandman and a Last Breath (2 keys at the time). So as far as bp.tf value it was a good deal and I was happy with it. But it's been impossible to sell the sandman, which I originally listed at Bp.tf value of 8 keys. Not a single bit of interest apart form the occasional offer of a scrap or 2. So I just list it as taking offers....3 months later and I still can't sell it. Listed on different sites and trawled through no end of trading servers and no luck (just asking for offers). I assume that people know that these odd-levels are listed with such high prices that they don't bother making an offer thinking it will be rejected as lowballing. Those that don't know the listed value offer the standard 1-2 scrap.  So it seems that not only is the current value way too high, but because of that it actually makes selling them much more difficult. Drop your price too low and (as i've experienced) people think your trying to off load scammed items quickly, set the price as listed and no-one (not even a lot of collectors) want to pay that much, ask for offers and no-one seems to bite. The calculations for odd-levels do seem like they need a tweak - just my opinion.

Set your b/o to 5 keys, and take the first 4~ key offer you get. And no one will think you're a scammer, and if they do, there is a 99.9999% they couldn't afford it in the first place (therefore what they think doesn't matter). 

Set your b/o to 5 keys, and take the first 4~ key offer you get. And no one will think you're a scammer, and if they do, there is a 99.9999% they couldn't afford it in the first place (therefore what they think doesn't matter). 

^

works pret well

Anyway, craft number prices gonna change a lot soon.

Upvoted... I was always going through those vintages, and as I went through, a lot of them which follows bp.tf price never sold theirs. Some sold for 4 keys when the price is 9.

• 3 weeks later...

Just a followup from my last post.

Guy who got sharked out of his 1 bud unusual for two craft # Heroic Companion badges has had them listed for a month and a half now. He is asking 6 keys for the two of them together. He's only gotten 2 offers total, both of them from me.

Here's some more reliance on accurate pricing:

Whsapcb.png

This seriously needs to be fixed.

If we want to have these craft items have a value, why not vote on prices for certain one. Example: I had a 93 bites that went for a few keys and some metal. We could argue that many crafted bites between 70 - 98 would do the same. Any item could be done like this

Can't brad remove ths automated pricing and replace it with a generic message already >_<

3 of the new unusuals ive wanted to price have been traded for a buds + couple of low crafts and "special level" vintages, this site was made so uninformed traders dont make really bad deals, this incorrect pricing which hasnt been addressed has been going on for a while now and quite alot of traders have fallen victim to it already... kinda goes against the point of having bp if it's actually helping others scam/sharks others isnt it...

fix it brad DDDD:

Ok, here's how it should work.

LV1, 42, 69, 100 should receive like a very tiny bonus. and then add a ! symbol.

Lv 0 should receive a tiny bonus. Then add a ! symbol

Craft #100 and less should recieve a tiny bonus, but increases a bit as the number gets smaller and smaller. Also add a ! symbol

"These items are most likely worth more but impossible to accurately price it"

Then things will be a bit more fair.

Why can't we price vint wep lvls in general (all 18 in a pack)

42 gets a vote

1 and 99 combined gets a vote

69 and 100 combined gets a vote

0 gets a vote

FzCPfd6.png

Another example, this guy will use anything to rip off other traders highball his items .

Avery's always been a cunt, no big surprise.

Well not sure, but cutting all the lvl and craft # bonuses (besides #1 items) by 50% is better than nothing. Cutting paint and strange parts down to 50% if applied to an item is better than the current 85%.

FzCPfd6.png

Another example, this guy will use anything to rip off other traders highball his items .

These kind of offers really piss me off. Only reason why I want it removed, so I dont get offered that crap anymore

Archived