Anyone have Surface Pro 3?

Pyrocide

Thinking of picking one up for use at class and work travel laptop replacement and need some insight on pros and cons of those who actually have it.

I need it for portability, touchscreen, M$ office apps (project and visio included - so cant get a mac/iDevice) and pen writing for notes and such.

Is the dock worth a damn or is it just another 50/50 chance of it doing what its supposed to when it works?

Storage expansion isn't a problem I have a 2tb wifi drive, dont need an i7, never gonna game on it TBH.

NOTE: Please do not go on a tirade about how "windows 8 sux", I truly do not care about your personal feelings with the OS. Been using win8.1 for a while now and while i still like 7 better, 8/8.1 isn't THAT bad.

~1k-1200 max for the device itself, peripherals can come later if required, if you have any other solutions.

Cheers

windows 8 sux

Works surprisingly good on tablets and laptops when you have got used to it, most people who say WIndows 8 suck haven't even tried it.

Works surprisingly good on tablets and laptops when you have got used to it, most people who say WIndows 8 suck haven't even tried it.

im using it righ now it sucks

windows 8 is windows 7 with minor tweaks and an overlay. That is all. 

if you have windows 8 now then you can get windows 10 for free next year

Archived