just got the ps4, games?

www.

hey guys. got a ps4 in the mail today from amazon. already got killzone shadowfall, last of us and destiny.

i already have the xbox one and a decent gaming rig, i want the best of all worlds and only plan on buying playstation exclusives for this console. i get all the third parties and xbox exclusives for my xbox one because i got all my irl friends there. steam is well, steam :P

apart from the games i already listed, what are some other great exclusives you would recommend and why?

i know this is a valve community forum but i dont have many internet friends outside of steam. figured i'd ask some of you guys.

thanks!

• Administrators

Right now there's literally nothing worth getting other than Infamous if you haven't played TLOU before

My WiiU is getting more use right now

Right now there's literally nothing worth getting other than Infamous if you haven't played TLOU before

The WiiU is better right now

FTFY

"Exclusives" = Plot to make you buy shitty hardware

Also dont start a fucking PC vs console in a PC gaming forum like wtf

inb4 this isnt a pc gaming forum

Yes it is its about TF2 PC and CSGO PC

But in honesty id wait for the PC release of GTA V and get a game that doesnt suck in your opinion 

Yeah pretty much

D9se9vo.png

Like honestly what the fuck, it's just been over a year.

Sony has been doing shitty lately, the playstation 4 isn't helping either.

The PS4 looked so promising when it was launched, Sony is barely supporting it nowadays :P.

But i have faith on it c;

Right now there's literally nothing worth getting other than Infamous

Funny thing is, I live in Seattle. I'm a part of the Duwamish tribe up here and it's funny because Infamous is set in Seattle, and guess who the bad guys are? Indians. Kotaku wrote a pretty cool article about it!

Haven't played TLOU yet but it's coming in the mail. Infamous is definitely my next buy. Has anyone tried out Knack? flOw? LBP3?

Other than that, yeah. I'm trying so hard not to be bias when I say this but I mean shit, there is hardly anything to buy for the PS4 at the moment exclusive-wise i'm finding out. It's sitting right next to my XBox One in my room. I'm not gonna say which one I like better but overall, i'm disappointed in the system right now, but, we'll see how it rides out.

JUST GIVE ME JAK AND DAXTER!

I'm a bit excited about Bloodbourne cuz it's from the Souls series developer, and it looks pretty cool

I'm not super hyped for it but from the gameplay it looks pretty decent. Thing is though, I didn't buy the console for an investment, I bought it to play exclusive games on it and not wait for new ones.

I bought it to play exclusive games on it and not wait for new ones.

You shouldn't have bought it then, right now it doesn't have really remarkable exclusives

You shouldn't have bought it then, right now it doesn't have really remarkable exclusives

Good point man. But, I have some games to beat still (let alone play), so my buyer's remorse isn't kicking in full gear just yet. By the time I finish all the shit I just got on black friday, we'll probably be well-into Spring. There'll be more exclusives by then! :)

Archived