A Series of Pokémon Polls.

SilverSpeed

Pokéman Polls.  

57 members have voted

1. 1. What's Your Favourite Pokemon Game?

• Pokemon Red
    • Pokemon Blue
    • Pokemon Yellow
    • Pokemon Gold
    • Pokemon Silver
    • Pokemon Crystal
    • Pokemon Ruby
    • Pokemon Sapphire
    • Pokemon Emerald
    • Pokemon Diamond
    • Pokemon Pearl
    • Pokemon Platinum
    • Pokemon HeartGold
    • Pokemon SoulSilver
    • Pokemon Black
    • Pokemon White
    • Pokemon X
    • Pokemon Y
    • Pokemon Omega Ruby
    • Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
  2. 2. What's Your Favourite Generation of Pokemon?

• First Generation
    • Second Generation
    • Third Generation
    • Fourth Generation
    • Fifth Generation
    • Sixth Generation
  3. 3. What's Your Favourite Pokemon Region?

So I was sitting in class falling asleep as usual when I started thinking about Pokemon.

I fell asleep a moment or two later but when I woke back up I began to wonder what Pokemon games, generations, and regions people like.

So I decided to make a nice big poll on the subject matter.

Unfortunately due to some limitations I had to omit a few games, notably Black 2 and White 2. Sorry about that but space was an issue here.

Personally my favourite Pokemon game is Pokemon Silver, my favourite generation is the Second and my favourite region is Hoenn.

But my opinion isn't that important, I'd like to know what everyone else thinks on the matter.

Sinnoh because it's an awesome map

So Platinum too, even if I like the story of Black/White (2) too.

And 5th generation because I really don't know, I love and hate all generations, both contains awesome Pokemon and shit ones, I chosed 5th because Zorua ... and because it's an under-rated generation.

I really have a hodge-podge of opinions that don't fit very well together on this XD

Favourite game is Red. Partly for nostalgia purposes (very first game that I personally owned), partly because it's just so simple and charming, and partly because I'm a sucker for a good retro soundtrack and pokemon has one of the best.

Favourite generation is Third. Best new pokemon, first generation I was super-familiar with, and the generation that introduced all my favourites.

Zigzagoon, Zangoose, and the lovable fat bastard currently occupying my avatar.

Best map is Johto. I have no real justification for this, it's just my favourite.

I spent around 600 hours in both Pokemon Gold and HeartGold, i grew to love the second generation even tho my first pokemon game (and pretty much first videogame) was Pokemon Emerald

But my favorite region has to be Hoenn

Watch the Digimon movie, you'll never talking about that POS ever again.

Watch Summer Wars. It is the Digimon movie without Digimon.

Lol 

Pokemon is alot different than tf2

People like third gen

Anyways personal favs are hoenn, 3rd gen and emerald all the way. Still have it and my gba

Watch Summer Wars. It is the Digimon movie without Digimon.

Watch Pokemon The First Movie, the amount of inconsistencies in that movie is overwhelming.

Lol 

Pokemon is alot different than tf2

People like third gen

Anyways personal favs are hoenn, 3rd gen and emerald all the way. Still have it and my gba

But the both have genwunners.

Watch Pokemon The First Movie, the amount of inconsistencies in that movie is overwhelming.

Shhhhh. You watch it for the feels. 

Shhhhh. You watch it for the feels. 

There is no feels, it's people beating the crap out of each other, then saying it's bad and that because you know it's bad it's good.

I loved blue version, though I played the crap out of emerald and platinum because of battle frontier.

I like Johto's map since you technically get 2 for 1, which was cool in Soul Silver for me.

Not sure which gen is my fave, though it'd have to tie with 4th and weather 5th gen.

I like Yellow version mainly because it was my first Pokémon game. I loved it even though my Snorlax lost to the Dragonite at the Elite 4. Hate those critical attacks. I personally prefer Gen I over the other Gens though I also loved Gen II because of Quilava and other pokémon I forget the name to. Though I love Gen I, I like the Johto the best though other regions may have had better maps.

When will Pokémon MMO come out damn it. Go to every region and walk around with an actual avatar. The real experience of watching a pokémon from a distance until just the right time to beat the shit out of it and put it into a tiny ball where it cant escape...

Archived