What should I do?

Opst3r

So, at my school in Kuwait. There is a kid  who is gay, but is ridiculously smart. But he is very socially awkward, and. Of course, the Arab kids pick on him, beat him up, call him "Faggot" and "Cock Sucker". I have already told the teachers bout it and nothing has happened. I can sense they know about it. But still, it happens almost every day. The kids have also picked and tried to beat me up for defending the gay kid. One of the kids has been expelled for beating me up, but I was SUSPENDED for defending myself and punched him. What should I do? 

So, at my school in Kuwait. There is a kid  who is gay, but is ridiculously smart. But he is very socially awkward, and. Of course, the Arab kids pick on him, beat him up, call him "Faggot" and "Cock Sucker". I have already told the teachers bout it and nothing has happened. I can sense they know about it. But still, it happens almost every day. The kids have also picked and tried to beat me up for defending the gay kid. One of the kids has been expelled for beating me up, but I was SUSPENDED for defending myself and punched him. What should I do? 

Stand up for him. Be a friend to him. He is being severely bullied, and it seems like nobody is sticking up for him. Be that friend. I have gone through something like what you are describing in my middle school (albeit a lot less severe) and I had nobody who would help me, and I have been extremely depressed since. Cheer him up. Tell him that everything will be ok.

As for the other problem, don't retaliate, unless it gets too much to bear. You will only invoke other's wrath.

I'd beat the SHIT out of those faggots.

Fag (Fäg) n. 1. An extremely annoying, inconsiderate person; could be loud, rude, or of offensive nature.
You say something and your friend says something rude back. 
You - "I was just making a point. You didn't have to act like a total fag."

I'll cop an Expul or Suspen, idc.

[Criticism incoming]

[Criticism incoming]

You can do the hard way or the hard way

The hard way is getting an opportunity to do something bad about those jerks

The hard way is just tell a school councillor or your teachers but as someone who gotten picked on, that's basically futile as I tried so tell your parents or your siblings, they may give good advices. Your parents may tell the school. Usually I do the hard way because my former school have teachers ill-prepared for helping bullied kids.

I beat the shit out of you pricks, once I get my Karambit from eBay

You can do the hard way or the hard way

The hard way is getting an opportunity to do something bad about those jerks

The hard way is just tell a school councillor or your teachers but as someone who gotten picked on, that's basically futile as I tried so tell your parents or your siblings, they may give good advices. Your parents may tell the school. Usually I do the hard way because my former school have teachers ill-prepared for helping bullied kids.

I beat the shit out of you pricks, once I get my Karambit from eBay

Schools hardly ever help with bullying lol.

I'm suprised they take those who defend and ignore those who provoke

Happened with my school till I jammed my foot into someone's reproductive organs, per se.

Crown Jewels.

Fag (Fäg) n. 1. An extremely annoying, inconsiderate person; could be loud, rude, or of offensive nature.

You say something and your friend says something rude back. 

You - "I was just making a point. You didn't have to act like a total fag."

[Criticism incoming]

Now we're talking, but if you simple are not a strong/tricky kid, then don't try your luck, you should stand up for others though

Help the arabs bully the faggot

I like how you made an account just to post this

more on topic, try to raise some community support/awareness for the issue?

Archived