How To Use Backpack.tf Automatic?

Senpai's Milk

So, I downloaded and installed everything. I launched the automatic.bat file and entered the credentials appropriately. Now, how do I actually USE this? Do I just create listings on the backpack.tf website and let it do its thing? Someone tell me, please.

there's a thread dedicated to this. how are you too lazy to look at the main page?

I don't think laziness was the problem, it took more effort to make this thread than it did to look, he just didn't know. You didn't have to be toxic, though.

Just create a listing and if someone sends a trade offer with the correct amount in pure it should work fine.

Alright, so it's just a matter of creating listings and letting it do its thing. Seems easy.

Alright, so it's just a matter of creating listings and letting it do its thing. Seems easy.

So, I downloaded and installed everything. I launched the automatic.bat file and entered the credentials appropriately. Now, how do I actually USE this? Do I just create listings on the backpack.tf website and let it do its thing? Someone tell me, please.

What's with you and bold? Just curious.

( ͡°           ͜ʖ ͡°)

What have you done...

This is what happens when you try to bold lenny. Please, god help anyone who tries this again. May god tier gaben rest in piece(s).

Also make sure you have the latest version of the files downloaded as the newer updates have fixed some bugs. When you click the automatic batch file it will prompt you to login to steam. Once it's running, all you need are postings in the classifieds to get it to do its thing. 

Archived