Key market on steam all the way down to $2.20?

Koobz (is a) SHAWK

Many traders selling keys so they can buy steam games.

This worked out great for me. I sold an expensive item on the market, and was able to buy more keys then normal.

$2.20 or a bit less, and you can make future steam market profit

Many traders selling keys so they can buy steam games.

This worked out great for me. I sold an expensive item on the market, and was able to buy more keys then normal.

$2.20 or a bit less, and you can make future steam market profit

This isn't exactly true. You won't be making future steam market profit if you resell the keys back to the market later. Even if they go back up to $2.49 (which they will), you're still hit with the 18% fees which means for a 2.49 key sale you get back $2.18 in steam market funds, which gets you a net loss of 2 cents. 

The best move you can make is like you said, sell high priced marketable items on the SCM, then buy keys, then buy quicksells on Outpost, backpack, etc. 

This isn't exactly true. You won't be making future steam market profit if you resell the keys back to the market later. Even if they go back up to $2.49 (which they will), you're still hit with the 18% fees which means for a 2.49 key sale you get back $2.18 in steam market funds, which gets you a net loss of 2 cents. 

The best move you can make is like you said, sell high priced marketable items on the SCM, then buy keys, then buy quicksells on Outpost, backpack, etc. 

fees are 15%

Archived