This is ruining me :(

Pinkcommando

ok so I started using calculator on bp.tf for trading but I started getting this...

Errors found while importing
  • The item Genuine Criminal Cloak was not detected as a valid Team Fortress 2 item.
  • The item Hurt Locher was not detected as a valid Team Fortress 2 item.
  • The item Flapjack was not detected as a valid Team Fortress 2 item.
  • The item Toowoomba Tunic was not detected as a valid Team Fortress 2 item.
  • The item Combat Slacks was not detected as a valid Team Fortress 2 item.
  • The item Frickin' Sweet Ninja Hood was not detected as a valid Team Fortress 2 item.
  • The item Angel of Death was not detected as a valid Team Fortress 2 item.
  • The item Sub Zero Suit was not detected as a valid Team Fortress 2 item.
  • The item Lady Killer was not detected as a valid Team Fortress 2 item.
  • The item Archers Groundings was not detected as a valid Team Fortress 2 item.
  • The item Deadliest Duckling was not detected as a valid Team Fortress 2 item.
  • The item Combat Medic's Crusher Cap was not detected as a valid Team Fortress 2 item.
  • The item Ellis' Cap was not detected as a valid Team Fortress 2 item.
  • The item Brigade Helm was not detected as a valid Team Fortress 2 item.
  • The item Vintage Backbiter's Billycock was not detected as a valid Team Fortress 2 item.
  • The item Made Man was not detected as a valid Team Fortress 2 item.
  • The item Nunhood was not detected as a valid Team Fortress 2 item.
  • The item Team Captain was not detected as a valid Team Fortress 2 item.
  • The item Troublemaker's Tossle Cap was not detected as a valid Team Fortress 2 item.
  • The item Virtual Viewfinder was not detected as a valid Team Fortress 2 item.
  • The item Hotrod was not detected as a valid Team Fortress 2 item.
  • The item Texas Ten Gallon was not detected as a valid Team Fortress 2 item.
  • The item Mishap Mercenary was not detected as a valid Team Fortress 2 item.
  • The item Spook Specs was not detected as a valid Team Fortress 2 item.
  • The item Apparatchik's Apparel was not detected as a valid Team Fortress 2 item.
  • The item Tuxxy was not detected as a valid Team Fortress 2 item.
  • The item Haunted Carrion Companion was not detected as a valid Team Fortress 2 item.
  • The item Genuine Distinguished Rogue was not detected as a valid Team Fortress 2 item.
  • The item Fast Learner was not detected as a valid Team Fortress 2 item.
  • The item Paisley Pro was not detected as a valid Team Fortress 2 item.
  • The item Tools of the Trade was not detected as a valid Team Fortress 2 item.
  • The item Festive Eyelander was not detected as a valid Team Fortress 2 item.
  • The item Snack Attack was not detected as a valid Team Fortress 2 item.
  • The item Festive Sapper was not detected as a valid Team Fortress 2 item.
  • The item Strange Cleaner's Carbine was not detected as a valid Team Fortress 2 item.
  • The item Maul was not detected as a valid Team Fortress 2 item.
  • The item Strange Force-A-Nature was not detected as a valid Team Fortress 2 item.
  • The item Festive Force-A-Nature was not detected as a valid Team Fortress 2 item.
  • The item Festive Ambassador was not detected as a valid Team Fortress 2 item.
  • The item Strange Pistol was not detected as a valid Team Fortress 2 item.
  • The item Strange Shortstop was not detected as a valid Team Fortress 2 item.
  • The item Spy-cicle was not detected as a valid Team Fortress 2 item.
  • The item Festive Flame Thrower was not detected as a valid Team Fortress 2 item.
  • The item Festive Holy Mackerel was not detected as a valid Team Fortress 2 item.
  • The item Festive Crusader's Crossbow was not detected as a valid Team Fortress 2 item.
  • The item Strange Flying Guillotine was not detected as a valid Team Fortress 2 item.
  • The item Strange Solemn Vow was not detected as a valid Team Fortress 2 item.
  • The item Festive Buff Banner was not detected as a valid Team Fortress 2 item.
  • The item Taunt: Buy A Life was not detected as a valid Team Fortress 2 item.
  • The item Taunt: I See You was not detected as a valid Team Fortress 2 item.
  • The item Taunt: Battin' a Thousand was not detected as a valid Team Fortress 2 item.
  • The item Taunt: Results Are In was not detected as a valid Team Fortress 2 item.
  • The item Taunt: The Meet the Medic was not detected as a valid Team Fortress 2 item.
  • The item Taunt: The Schadenfreude was not detected as a valid Team Fortress 2 item.
  • The item Taunt: Rancho Relaxo was not detected as a valid Team Fortress 2 item.

as you can probably tell these are all tf2 items... idk what the problem is

Well, we can't help you fix something that was broken to begin with.

It was working fine up until today mang, atleast for me

that thing has a lot of kinks to it. are you selling your entire inv or something?

No I was buying a bunch of items from someone and wanted to see what the total would be...

No I was buying a bunch of items from someone and wanted to see what the total would be...

I just use my computer calculator. It's not that hard tbh. Add everything together in terms of ref, then divide by 12 to get total keys. ez math ez life

I just use my computer calculator. It's not that hard tbh. Add everything together in terms of ref, then divide by 12 to get total keys. ez math ez life

trade calculator automatically converts items into prices and adds them

Trying to use the price calculator is a bad idea

Backpack.tf is a good reference for price, but it's not something you should base your whole career on.

Especially not for an entire backpack. Your own personal judgement is your best tool

Archived