New Event Idea

F  CHARLIE

We all know about the Halloween servers and all that come with that holiday but I was thinking that it would be interesting for Valve to introduce a Christmas based event map.  A well built event map were players could show off Christmas themed hats/misc.  It could be tied into crate releases etc.

Thoughts?

Hmmm i like this idea :)

Tf2 used to have events and challenges (eg getting the tresure hat/houwar) why dont we have those now :(

Hmmm i like this idea :)

Tf2 used to have events and challenges (eg getting the tresure hat/houwar) why dont we have those now :(

My guess is they used to do those things to promote the game.  They are past that phase now.  Cash cow time baby.

I feel they should make a Christmas themed map.  They have all kinds of festive items in the game and they will certainly release more this year so....

My guess is they used to do those things to promote the game.  They are past that phase now.  Cash cow time baby.

I feel they should make a Christmas themed map.  They have all kinds of festive items in the game and they will certainly release more this year so....

koth_viaduct is pretty chritsmas/wintery themed, there's also a similar payload map but I can't remember the name.

Archived