Unusual Pricing Poll

F  CHARLIE

Pure Proofs  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Sould Unusual Price Suggestions be required to have either only pure proofs or at least a majority?

• Yes
    • No

I wanted to see how many people felt that Unusual pricing should require either all pure proofs or at least majority pure proofs as this is the standard for all other suggestions.

Discuss also.

Atm i believe suggestions made with pure as proofs would be the most accurate, as if it is based on another unusual it would probably referenced to bp.tf (calculating over pay ofc).

I dont think i would need to dive into the current accuracy on unusuals priced on bp.tf...

It can be hard to find recent pure sales. For one hat ive priced it was super easy, but these days I usually get a couple pure offers, but mainly unusual sales

hats dont always trade for pure so it doesnt make sense to only accept pure trades as evidence 

It can be hard to find recent pure sales. For one hat ive priced it was super easy, but these days I usually get a couple pure offers, but mainly unusual sales

I know it is not easy to find pure sales but they are the most accurate price you can have as value of other unusuals are subjective.  What one person would accept another would not but anyone would accept pure.  I know there is a method for unusual overpay to factor in to suggestions but, as I said, what one accepts another wouldn't and many other unusual are based on unusuals trades as well.  Maybe we should look at pure offers as having more weight in the suggestion than we do now.

Edit: Is it that it is too difficult to do or a lack of understanding how inaccurate non-pure proof is?  8 against

Pure offers are usually rare and are usually lowballs.

While its true that some pure offers r lowballs, those r easy to determine, do u see the inherent inaccuracy of pricing hats with other hats based on other hats.  Btw, how can pure offers be so rare.  In one and half weeks of Unusual reselling i hav sold 6 hats for pure (profit as well).  Its the only traders can quickbuy.  What is really happening is that many hats sell below list and as most unusual traders are not a part of this community.  We never really know what they traded for.

Pure offers are usually rare and are usually lowballs.

While its true that some pure offers r lowballs, those r easy to determine, do u see the inherent inaccuracy of pricing hats with other hats based on other hats.  Btw, how can pure offers be so rare.  In one and half weeks of Unusual reselling i hav sold 6 hats for pure (profit as well).  Its the only traders can quickbuy.  What is really happening is that many hats sell below list and as most unusual traders are not a part of this community.  We never really know what they traded for.

That's b/c you only trade low tier unusuals.  Everytime I check your BP you have like 2-3, one or two bud unusuals. That's why I don't respect your opinion on so many of these posts. You appear to be too inexperienced to have a valuable opinion.  You got your first unusual what like less than a month ago?

Try getting pure offers on 7+ bud hats, let alone my burning front runner :L

why would this site exist if you only care for pure offers? like 70% of all offers are with unusuals. lower tier unusuals often get pure. got it on 95% of all mine, but as i get higher up in tiers and effects, they get rarer.

so no

Archived