What do you think about the key price?

N00by_Dooby

Keys are always going to be where they should be. They can't go higher than what Valve sells them, and I doubt anyone is gonna sell for less than ~$2.00

With refined going down, keys have to go up. So I don't really mind at all, just how it is. 

I really doubt it, honestly.

I'm crossing my fingers that valve includes some sort of ref sink (like the bread boxes) with the eotl update,which would at least temporarily drive down the price of keys.

Key prices in ref could benefit from more chem sets that have just refined metal for the recipe. I don't really trade keys and ref anymore, so I'm not that bothered nowadays by the price.

If Valve want to stop rising keys, they should make Untradable Key crafting recepy (For example crafting 1 key would cost 5 ref)

so if someone wants to uncrate and has 10 ref, he doesn't need to spend the 10 ref on buying 1 key from OP but he can craft 2 keys and uncrate.

I think that would lower key price and make it relativly stable.

Or just make something like bread box, but with refs. Not hats.

Or would it? Am i missing something?

If Valve want to stop rising keys, they should make Untradable Key crafting recepy (For example crafting 1 key would cost 5 ref)

so if someone wants to uncrate and has 10 ref, he doesn't need to spend the 10 ref on buying 1 key from OP but he can craft 2 keys and uncrate.

I think that would lower key price and make it relativly stable.

Or just make something like bread box, but with refs. Not hats.

Or would it? Am i missing something?

You're missing the part where Valve wouldn't ever cut their profits completely off.

Ever since I got into unusual trading I just stopped giving fucks about key price... Only thing I hate nowadays are those cunts with their "misc hype". those people can go fuck themselves omg

Archived