Art's Pricechecks & Tips Group

Art1337

Hello Wonderful Traders that Trade Wonderfully,

(if this thread is going to be taken down imediately for trying to imitate the thread above, then my sincerest apologies to you, though you should atleast read through it.)

I started up a group a few years back in order to help the community out with their unusual trading. Combining the minds of multiple intelligent and experienced traders to hand out pricechecks and just general tips with whether or not their unusual trades are good, is what we are meant to do. I love helping the community. It's weird-deal with it. I'll go to my wits end in order to stop new traders from being scared out of the unusual market due to: sharking, scamming, unfair trading, etc...

Why this group was made, in addition to the pricechecks thread above:

-It's for people that need on the spot pricechecks. Although the pricechecks given in the forums may be spot on, sometimes your deal slips away by the time you get the needed response. I'm well aware that there is a pricechecking thread above.

What the group is for:

Essentially, if you need a pricecheck feel more than welcome to leave it in the forum above^.

This group is going to be for pricechecks that you need on the spot. (repeated incase of confusion)

It is also for Trading tips. i.e. "Is trading 2 buds for a DBD killers kabuto is a good trade or not?"

How it works:

-it's SIMPLE

-Join the group chat for speedy response times.

-Type the hat and effect in the group chat. 

-Type the current trade situation in the group chat that you are having trouble deciding on.

-Get Responses.

Initially, i thought that i could help out by brokering hats for people. But some people just dont have the amount of trust in them. No worries. If you would like to trade up in the market or youre just sick of being stuck around a 2-3 buds backpack for months on end, trading back and fourth with hats of the same value and never getting anywhere, then heres just the thing for you. Ask about your trades before making them if you lack the experience and soon enough our members will lead you into the 10+ buds range, and happily ever after.

-Feel free to invite anyone that you think could benefit from this group. Anyone that you believe is asking for pricechecks constantly in servers, or just someone who is new to the face of unusuals.

If you read through all of that, i appreciate you. Have a great day of trading guys :)

DA GROUP --->  http://steamcommunity.com/groups/apctrading

Archived