SFM poster feedback wanted!

file.zip

It looks fine to me, pal.

It looks ok. 

I love the cartoony feel of the explosion. But seriously people stop it with the Michael Bay posters.

Thanks, guys. I just finished another poster, so it is now in the thread. Thanks for the feedback.

BTW michael bay is love

michael bay is life

michael bay is also bae

Thanks, guys. I just finished another poster, so it is now in the thread. Thanks for the feedback.

BTW michael bay is love

michael bay is life

michael bay is also bae

the scouts pose is really nice, I dont really know what the soldier is doing tho

The first one is cool, but making a light on the charecter so you can see him much better would help alot. It doesn't need to be super bright, just enough so you can see more details, and colour the rim lights behind him so it looks like the explosion is actually giving of light.

The second one could use more camera settings like FOV , to make it look more in depth and interesting.

the scouts pose is really nice, I dont really know what the soldier is doing tho

He was shooting a rocket, but everytime I rendered it disappeared. I found out the file was corrupt, thats all I have of it.

The scout's pose is actually the beginning of the "Battin a thousand" taunt, mixed with the hands up sequence.

The first one is cool, but making a light on the charecter so you can see him much better would help alot. It doesn't need to be super bright, just enough so you can see more details, and colour the rim lights behind him so it looks like the explosion is actually giving of light.

The second one could use more camera settings like FOV , to make it look more in depth and interesting.

Thanks! I'm, working on another SFM poster right now, I'll think about that. :)

Archived