Artwork request.

Brian.

Never been here before (on the artist lounge) so not sure if I'm allowed to request a poster but hey.

I need a poster in this style:  http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140402151547/someordinarygamers/images/4/46/President-Obama-DFTBA-Poster.jpg

With a picture of shroomish (with that colour scheme) and a caption saying "Shroomish for President".

Will pay if it fits my standard. :)

PR1GaXJ.gif

Thank you for a serious response. It is decent I'll admit but it looks a bit messy and rushed. Mainly the red outlines. They look very strange to me honestly but I do appreciate the effort. If it's possible to touch up that and get back to me I'll give you another verdict.

Thank you for a serious response. It is decent I'll admit but it looks a bit messy and rushed. Mainly the red outlines. They look very strange to me honestly but I do appreciate the effort. If it's possible to touch up that and get back to me I'll give you another verdict.

or you can do it yourself, the exact way i did, chief.

http://www172.lunapic.com/editor/?action=go-obama

Don't you think I already know about this? I need a better one hence why I'm paying. So don't try and pull a fast one.

Youre being kinda pushy and rude m8

Youre being kinda pushy and rude m8

How so? I think it's pretty obvious I want a properly made one. Why would I pay for something I could easily make using a website? I do not have the skills with photoshop or anything like that so I've come here.

How so? I think it's pretty obvious I want a properly made one. Why would I pay for something I could easily make using a website? I do not have the skills with photoshop or anything like that so I've come here.

Just use the smudge tool and paint tool

Because people will really enjoy working for a person who call people trying to pull fast ones.

Because people will really enjoy working for a person who call people trying to pull fast ones.

That's not rude. Also even if it was it should be expected as it is blatantly obvious I want a more professional looking poster, why would I pay for something I could make on a website?  

Can we stop this flame war? I don't want to see some headstrong dickheads getting hardscoped for having a cock contest.

Sorry for the non serious response, I was just having fun with it :3

Can we stop this flame war? I don't want to see some headstrong dickheads getting hardscoped for having a cock contest.

Sorry for the non serious response, I was just having fun with it :3

It is alright. I just don't see why everyone is getting in a fuss over this...The request was simple and obvious.

Don't you think I already know about this? I need a better one hence why I'm paying. So don't try and pull a fast one.

I apologize for trying to fool you, i was in the wrong there.

I spent time fixing your issues with Angermander's rendition, and i hope you'll like this one. If you need anything else, let me know.

grrUr2u.png

Archived