Made a price suggestion, don't have enough bp value

Sakamoto

So.

I had done research on an unusual called the 'Flaming Lantern Tyrantium Helmet'

I had written everything, looked back over it, but I don't have enough backpack value.

If you have a backpack value of ≥1.5 buds, then I would greatly appreciate it if you could suggest this for me.

The only thing I wish is for you to give credit for the suggestion.

Here is the suggestion:

Sold #1
Sold for 20 keys
Buds = 15.25 keys
20/15.25 = 1.31 buds
~1.3 buds

Sold #2
Sold for Silver Cyclone Taunt: Meet The Medic
(1.4 + 1.9)/2 = 1.65
1.65 x .9 = 1.48 buds
~1.5 buds

Undetermined sales:

I think the whole bp value to cast votes and make suggestions is just wrong. Just because someone doesn't have a lot of ingame items shouldn't mean that they can't contribute to pricing items.

I think the whole bp value to cast votes and make suggestions is just wrong. Just because someone doesn't have a lot of ingame items shouldn't mean that they can't contribute to pricing items.

so people with 4 dollar backpacks should be able to suggest that buds be worth 7 ref "so everyone can afford it" then

It's implemented so that only people that have experience trading at that level can suggest a price for an item 

or

people with a high enough multiplier since they have proven that they can suggest well

Archived