The most difficult thing you've ever done?

λngelღмander

Having insomnia for a week. Basically sleeping at 11:30 and waking up at 5 (5 hours and 30 mins of sleep)

thats like... every day... 

wat

Oh I know that feel. I told my mother she was ruining our relationship, and she committed suicide the next day.

Having a fight with my mom and saying that i hated her, the next day she died in a car crash

The feels ;_;

Most difficult thing :

Attempting to study

Having insomnia for a week. Basically sleeping at 11:30 and waking up at 5 (5 hours and 30 mins of sleep)

That's me every single day. (reason why sometimes im on this forum at 2am pst) It's frickin' unbelievable... The only way to make me sleep is to use meds or sleepy teas. And the teas don't even work half the time :s

For me, it would be to focus on studying or working on a long essay. That or having insomnia. Same difference

Learning about my real dad, why he's gone and why I'm not supposed to know about him. That or having to watch someone commit suicide when I was 3.

Care to share? We're your brothers here bae <3

Care to share? We're your brothers here bae <3

Long story short, he was a hateful person was abusive and wanted me aborted but left without a word when my mom changed her mind last second. Not even sure what his name is, not sure why I even care.

Long story short, he was a hateful person was abusive and wanted me aborted but left without a word when my mom changed her mind last second. Not even sure what his name is, not sure why I even care.

Perhaps it's better not to have known. 

Archived