PC vs Consoles

JayTuut

Which one?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. PC or Console?

• Console
    • PC
    • Both

I prefer pc, mainly because I can talk to other guys (not really an option for me on consoles) and I don't like to spend too much of my money on games. Buying games for keys, however...

Iunno about you guys, but I need my 60 fps.

Is that an argument for PC games or console games?

Because I don't know what the Xbone's doing these days, but Smash 4 and Mario Kart 8 both run at 60 FPS :3

PC because of easier aim, more key binding options and the fact Steam makes it so easy to get involved with a community + the fact you don't have to pay a monthly fee for it *coughxboxlivecough*

Is that an argument for PC games or console games?

Because I don't know what the Xbone's doing these days, but Smash 4 and Mario Kart 8 both run at 60 FPS :3

A lot of games try on consoles but most get 30fps 900p

console, I prefer to play games sitting down on a couch in front of a TV rather than hunched over a keyboard

playing locally with friends and online multiplayer is better on console imo

buying a console as a package and getting it set up same day+knowing exactly what it will be able to run consistently is a lot better than getting a pc

since I dont have dosh I get most of my games for xmas or bday, which is much better for getting console games than getting a download

only pc pros are I can browse autpost in-game+dont have to pay annually for internet, but I prefer consoles much more to pc

Archived