Why... why is steam support so bad?

Chaoticly

...nope, I don't remember anything I did wrong

You did something wrong. I truly thought I did nothing wrong when my account got locked and I later found out that I put fake tax info regarding Steam's 200 sale per year message. Steam doesn't ban/restrict people for no reason. They take a while a respond, it took me 1 month for them to respond, but it was faster for other people because I kept re-making my tickets.

Posted · Hidden by A Delicious Cashew, November 21, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by A Delicious Cashew, November 21, 2014 - No reason given

At the very beginning of the game my whole entire team all leave I was left alone.  And in the end to win !!
One against all!! See my game state :)
And please reported this guy in my team! .. My all friend reported their, I hope they go down! :)
ZmhDHnY.jpg?1
Do not be upset when left alone in the game, you can always win :)

All Alex did was cry and complain to them with the same ticket posted 5 times with no proof.

He didn't complain within the tickets, though, at least to my knowledge. And he had quite a bit of proof. He said that people had gotten their items back with less than what he had.

At the very beginning of the game my whole entire team all leave I was left alone.  And in the end to win !!

And please reported this guy in my team! .. My all friend reported their, I hope they go down! :)

DO NOT CLICK THE PICTURE.

ZmhDHnY.jpg?1

This might be the most pathetic phishing attempt I've ever seen.

He didn't complain within the tickets, though, at least to my knowledge. And he had quite a bit of proof. He said that people had gotten their items back with less than what he had.

He didn't, it was a picture of his inventory history of a few trades, and he said the rest he just said he was phished and his items was stolen and that they should grant him his items back.

You did something wrong. I truly thought I did nothing wrong when my account got locked and I later found out that I put fake tax info regarding Steam's 200 sale per year message. Steam doesn't ban/restrict people for no reason. They take a while a respond, it took me 1 month for them to respond, but it was faster for other people because I kept re-making my tickets.

Did they un-suspended your accout?

Archived