Most expencive item that can drop?

regi

According to stats.tf the max head was once droppable, but that changed. So what is the most expensive dropped item?

EDIT: I meant expensive, not expencive. Sorry for that typo.

As someone with 4 C. Cosmetic sets, I can say a good one can fetch 3 buds, a god tier about 10+, and even a bad one can fetch ~12-15 keys

Without a doubt, the Golden Pans (if you count that as a drop and not strictly a MvM reward)

Well if you're counting MvM rewards as drops, then you might as well include items received from crates.

Well if you're counting MvM rewards as drops, then you might as well include items received from crates.

That's not really the same. Getting a random reward from MvM is way closer to a drop than unboxing is

That's not really the same. Getting a random reward from MvM is way closer to a drop than unboxing is

But you gotta spend a ToD. So basically it's not a drop.

• Administrators

Most expensive random drop from the game are collector's cosmetic chemistry sets, especially Killer Exclusive.

According to stats.tf the max head was once droppable, but that changed. So what is the most expensive dropped item?

EDIT: I meant expensive, not expencive. Sorry for that typo.

Max Heads, Vintage Lugermorphs, pretty much any promo before the Genuine quality came out, if you had pre-ordered the game/did what you needed to for it, it would be considered a "Timed Drop".

It's not a random drop.  You have to spend 4 tickets to get a chance.  It's the same as unboxing, it only takes way longer.  

Archived