Adding an item from my bp to classifieds shouldn't open a new page.

Just for example, let's say I have 12 pans I want to sell.  I click to add one, and then I can either go back to my bp or (what I currently do) close the page with my bp and click my username to get back to my bp, so the pan for sale will have the classifieds tag on it.  If I choose the first option, I'll either have to refresh my page (to see the tag) or potentially lose track of which pan is the next one I need to add to classifieds, and then close each new page that opens up as I add more to the classifieds. 

It's rather annoying.  

would a solution be:  backpack -> page where you set your price -> backpack  (all in one tab)?

I agree the current way is a bit odd/annoying

Or just sell your pans on outpost :) Or on a trade server :) Or on bazaar.tf :) Or on tf2tp.com :) Or just put one up for sale and put in notes you are selling 12 :)

Or just sell your pans on outpost :) Or on a trade server :) Or on bazaar.tf :) Or on tf2tp.com :) Or just put one up for sale and put in notes you are selling 12 :)

This forum is for suggesting ways to improve the site.  I don't think, "You don't like how something on the site works?  Then GTFO," is a very constructive attitude to have. 

It was made like this to make it easier to sell multiple items, so you don't need to reload your backpack again. Just keep track of where you're clicking?

Archived