How does anyone or admins battle fake screenshots in this community?

OverduePixels

I don't think you understand the chronology of what happened. He didn't use the proof of the sale at 20 pure to help sell the hat. He already sold it and THEN made the suggestion. Probably faked it to make a reasonable range of what he thought it was worth - not to help sell the hat because it already sold.

Actually, he (Touka) deceived the buyer (Lucario) into believing that he (Touka) bought the circling heart runner's warm-up for 20 buds using that screenshot. Because of that false screenshot, Lucario believed that Touka did indeed paid 20 buds for it, which he (Lucario) then agreed to trade his Sunbeams Pusher for the Warm-Up. Touka made the suggestion to make it seem legit, so that Lucario wouldn't suspect anything amiss, but Khal00d exposed that later on.

I added Lucario to ask about the Sunbeams Pusher sale, and he told me that he later on sold the Warm-Up for a burning fancy fedora upon realizing that he got deceived by Touka's false screenshot.

So yeah, that's basically what happened.

Actually, he (Touka) deceived the buyer (Lucario) into believing that he (Touka) bought the circling heart runner's warm-up for 20 buds using that screenshot. Because of that false screenshot, Lucario believed that Touka did indeed paid 20 buds for it, which he (Lucario) then agreed to trade his Sunbeams Pusher for the Warm-Up. Touka made the suggestion to make it seem legit, so that Lucario wouldn't suspect anything amiss, but Khal00d exposed that later on.

I added Lucario to ask about the Sunbeams Pusher sale, and he told me that he later on sold the Warm-Up for a burning fancy fedora upon realizing that he got deceived by Touka's false screenshot.

So yeah, that's basically what happened.

Interesting. He should be gone on outpost then.

• Administrators

Interesting. He should be gone on outpost then.

it has already been done just after I made this thread, report contains what Grim mentioned of as well. Its not reviewed yet.  :ph34r:

it has already been done just after I made this thread, report contains what Grim mentioned of as well. Its not reviewed yet.  :ph34r:

Oh, actually I already made a report with a decent bit more information as well. He used an alt to post multiple fake trusts as well. And I added Khalood and have screenshots of my convo with him. Touka actually told Khalood that if he didn't tell anyone what happened he would pay him back the 19 pure buds...

Oh, actually I already made a report with a decent bit more information as well. He used an alt to post multiple fake trusts as well. And I added Khalood and have screenshots of my convo with him. Touka actually told Khalood that if he didn't tell anyone what happened he would pay him back the 19 pure buds...

Over 3 months and a price manipulator I've reported who actively used 3alts on outpost to make fake trades still isn't banned.

Outpost is crap when it comes to obv users that deserve a ban. Bp.tf staff usually respond within 5-10mins ^^

Over 3 months and a price manipulator I've reported who actively used 3alts on outpost to make fake trades still isn't banned.

Outpost is crap when it comes to obv users that deserve a ban. Bp.tf staff usually respond within 5-10mins ^^

I only have 1 alt banned. If you want the other two gone, let me know.

Archived