with the recent reserve shooter suggestion, need help

Christley </3 Peelz

so the recent reserve shooter suggestion passed, with provided counterproof of b/os at 3.66 and 4 ref

http://backpack.tf/vote/id/51c8e6eeba2536ef1a00000b

could i pass my kunai suggestion then? that suggestion was based on what people could sell it for.

ive sold 12-15 kunais in the last couple of days for 1.66 ref. but there are still b/os of 1.33.

so could i pass it with that?

Same thing with the buds - if it happens, and it happens often, it'd valid. There are plenty of buds at 23 keys but they still sell for 24, so we have 23-24 keys.

Same thing with the buds - if it happens, and it happens often, it'd valid. There are plenty of buds at 23 keys but they still sell for 24, so we have 23-24 keys.

yeah, but last time i posted the kunai suggestion. it got so much hate it wasnt even worth it. thats why im asking now, if it actually has a chance

Yeah, I don't really have a set of rules on how to handle suggestions. Perhaps I should, but I don't. I thought that enough were being sold for 5.33/1 key to consider it. 

I have to admit, I have closed suggestions like that when enough sellers for less than the high price are shown (like this exact situation). 

Archived