A suggestion question.

LeHueHue

So, I came across a trade that involved a unusual being sold for a unusual, 1 key, and a Professional Killstreak Craft #85 Back Scatter, how would I include the Pro KS Craft into my suggestion? How would I price it?

So, I came across a trade that involved a unusual being sold for a unusual, 1 key, and a Professional Killstreak Craft #85 Back Scatter, how would I include the Pro KS Craft into my suggestion? How would I price it?

You'd have to find what it sold for in the past, use those sales to make a mini-suggestion for it :D

I Would Avoid Doing A Mini For The KS Craft Mini And The Sale Itself If I Were You. 

Its hard for craft numbers since u need to see what it sold for in the past to make that mini. For the Prof kit i would look on the market and convert the money into keys 

I Would Avoid Doing A Mini For The KS Craft Mini And The Sale Itself If I Were You.

Setsuna, what about the unusual manipulation suggestions? You promised to make some 'ammendments' to those.

That gundam name though. Don't do troll suggestions kids.

Archived