Is there a new tier of unusuals?

♛ AlphaOmega ♛

So by now, there are tons of new players as well as new unusuals on new hats making for literally thousands of combinations. However, recently, I've noticed that there is a class of unusuals that soars above even god-tier.

I've called these Untouchable Tiers. These are hats that even high end traders have a problem getting. Not just because they are expensive, but also because they are in collectors hands who either won't sell cheap or won't sell at all. Therefore, they cannot be "touched" by other traders or the common trader.

Of course, there have to be some pretty serious conditions for these.

-Only 1 on the Market/ 2 on the market

-Can exceed 100 buds

-Only copies are in collector's hands

Some examples:

-Burning Flames Killer exclusive: 300 buds and valid sales well above it. Yea. Most people CAN'T even imagine touching it.

-Harvest moon Coffin Kit: Mainly in Collector's bps or being sold at a relatively high price.

-Sunbeams/Burning Flames Noh Mercy: Most are in collector's bp, value exceeds 100 easily. Not a commonly traded item.

-Flames Virtual Viewfinder: 1 of each in existance

See what I mean? These aren't even god tier anymore. They are practically in a class of their own. Regular traders probably will never reach this level. Hell, I probably won't!

Just wanted to bring these up cuz, ya know, interesting...

.Some examples:

So-Burning Flames Killer exclusive: 300 buds and valid sales well above it. Yea. Most people CAN'T even imagine touching it.

-Harvest moon Coffin Kit: Mainly in Collector's bps or being sold at a relatively high price.

-Sunbeams/Burning Flames Noh Mercy: Most are in collector's bp, value exceeds 100 easily. Not a commonly traded item.

-Flames Virtual Viewfinder: 1 of each in existance

Of all hats you didn't pick the Burning Team Captain?

I never really thought of it like that, people do throw the word god tier around, but the "God tier" they mean is like a sunbeams snaggle. God tier is only owned by gods.

Of all hats you didn't pick the Burning Team Captain?

Yeah. Probably shoulda put it up there. But I mean everyone know's its one of the most expensive.

These posts are usually kinda dumb, but this idea actually makes a lot of sense. Could go like this:

GG tier

God tier

High tier

Mid tier

Taunts

Low tier

Shit tier

These posts are usually kinda dumb, but this idea actually makes a lot of sense. Could go like this:

GG tier

God tier

High tier

Mid tier

Taunts

Low tier

Shit tier

just to let you know. Any decent effect on Conga sells for above most "high tier" hats.

Hmmm well not exactly expensive but the p.fetti flamenco and Vivid capos are pretty hard to find, dont think any of them have hit the market for ages. 

The last pfetti flamenco to hit the market was a gifted one :S

Most are in collectors already or inactive xD

Should add "who is dumb enough to pay times 5 times the normal price to get this out of my hands" -tier

Archived